Bear Data Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bear Data Solutions Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bear Data Solutions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bear Data Solutions.

Interview

The process seemed to be fairly straightforward for the position I was looking for. I did get a referral into the firm. First came a phone call with people I would work under. After, I went to San Francisco for an in-person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bear Data Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Standard form interview.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bear Data Solutions (Belmont, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple in that I first met with the CEO, then the Dir of Sales, 2 sales reps and 1 engineer. In preparation for the interviews, I put together a 90 Day Focused Sales Strategy Plan to help with the transition from working for a manufacturer to working for a VAR. Fortunately having worked in the VAR community previously, I was already well aware of the environment and upcoming challenges. I also spent time talking with others who were familiar with Bear Data and completed some web research on the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain how I overcame a very difficult sales situation - not being able to reach a key decision maker.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I said what I needed in terms of initial compensation and after some additional discussion, was able to accept the position based on a win/win situation for all.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bear Data Solutions.

Interview

Interviewed at EVP sales level. Followed by a meeting with President of company and finally with CEO. Took a month to do interviews then another month to get the offer. Offer same day as last interview with CEO.

Interview Questions

• Standard sales questions about activity, type of accounts closed, why Bear.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none