BearCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at BearCom

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maywood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BearCom (Maywood, NJ).

Interview

The interview process included an initial phone interview with the HR/recruiting department followed by an in-person interview with the local branch manager. Everyone that I spoke with was professional and polite, especially Velma in the head office. During a difficult time (Hurricane Harvey recovery) I still received quick responses to my questions and updates on my application.

Interview Questions

• Questions specific to my past experience and how it would apply to the position I was applying for.   Answer Question

Marketing & PR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BearCom (Garland, TX).

Interview

The process started off as a phone interview with the recruiter. She was good about keeping in touch with me via email. I did an in person interview and all though it seemed long it went well. I heard back from hiring manager with in a few weeks telling me he went with another candidate. It doesn't stop there. In about one week I received an email from the recruiter asking if I was still looking. After telling her yes she explained that the person they chose for the position did not work out and they wanted me to interview again. After sending my resume back to the hiring manager he called for a long phone interview and said he would go ahead and do a background check. The process was long but he finally was able to contact all of my refs and everything checked out good. He emailed me to let me know he would put in a request for my background check. Not even a few hours later I receive a call from the recruiter who told me that they decided to go another route with the position. I asked about my background and he had not come back yet. A few weeks later I noticed on their website they listed the same position so needless to say I was confused and disappointed at their lack of organization and compassion for job seekers.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very specific questions relating to the positon   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BearCom in June 2010.

Interview

The initial interviews, two by phone, were done by a recruiter. Between the interviews, I took a personality and skills assessment. The next interview was in person with the local sales manager. Then, I interviewed with the motorola rep assigned to BearCom by phone and finally with the CEO also by phone. I received an offer, but elected not to accept the position because of a better offer in a different field. All of the people in the process were very nice and open. Seemed like a long process for the job they were offering.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you encounter in a past job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Ultimately, I did not accept the offer because the base salary changed in the process, the other offer was considerably higher and BearCom does not cover any expenses.