Bechtel Plant Machinery Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

Recruiter7%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Bechtel Plant Machinery

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bechtel Plant Machinery

Interview

Met with 5 people. Mostly concerned with how good of a fit you are, rather than technical skills. Interviewed and offer were made on the same day. Took about half a day total.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest weakness.
    Answer Question

Bechtel Plant Machinery

Application

I interviewed at Bechtel Plant Machinery

Interview

3 hour process where you meet and talk to about 5 people. Talk in front of a panel for behavior questions. Requires a decent amount of technical experience. Other than that, the company is very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bechtel Plant Machinery

Application

I interviewed at Bechtel Plant Machinery

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. I was asked if I knew what the company did and then was asked questions about my resume experiences. Not much was asked about my school transcripts, more of the questions were about hypothetical scenarios and how you would respond. Very friendly interviewers overall and a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • What was one of the hardest things you persevered through/ thing you failed at?

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bechtel Plant Machinery (Pitts, PA) in Dec 2019

Interview

First had a phone interview which took about an hour. Pretty much your standard interview questions. About a week later I had a panel interview. It took about 3-4 hours and included lunch. I was called about a week later with an offer. From there needed to fill out a lot of government paper and needed to take a drug test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bechtel Plant Machinery

Application

I interviewed at Bechtel Plant Machinery

Interview

The interview process was complete. They came to a job fair and asked for an interview. I was interviewed that day. Then after the interview they asked me to come for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schenectady, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bechtel Plant Machinery (Schenectady, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

Completed an on-site interview which in total lasted about 5 hours. I met with person from HR who went over the company and some basic information with me. I then met with an upper level engineer who was leading the interview process. We spoke for about an hour, he asked some interview like questions but it was more like a conversation than a formal interview. Then I was introduced to a young engineer who started a couple of years ago to talk about what its like working at the company and allow me to ask questions about the company dynamic. Then the original interviewer came back with 2 more engineers and a formal panel interview was conducted. Finally I went out to lunch with the young engineer who I had been introduced to earlier. All in all a pretty standard interview, with lots of opportunities for me to ask questions and decide if its somewhere that I wanted to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bechtel Plant Machinery

Application

I interviewed at Bechtel Plant Machinery

Interview

Phone interview approximately one hour followed by half day onsite interview with several different managers and human resources. Lunch with hiring manager and another person outside the facility.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a project that you had to work with people from multiple functions towards a common goal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bechtel Plant Machinery (Monroeville, PA) in Mar 2019

Interview

After the WVU Career Fair, BPMI reached out for a phone call to learn more about myself and to answer a few questions. After a week or so I then scheduled for an onsite interview with BPMI. They compensate the interviewee for travel expenses post interview, so keep track of expenses and miles traveled! The interview itself takes place within the main building, but not past the interior security screening entrance within the building. There is a conference room attached to the lobby within which the process took place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bechtel Plant Machinery (Monroeville, PA) in Feb 2019

Interview

The process started out with a drug test followed by meeting the department and being interviewed by different people. Overall it was good. They asked several questions about overcoming obstacles in life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bechtel Plant Machinery

Application

I interviewed at Bechtel Plant Machinery

Interview

I was notified by their HR department that even though I am 3 years out of school I was required to send them an official college transcript ($10) that they did not reimburse for. Extremely odd and unprofessional to make people pay to apply to a job before even being considered. I pulled out of he process as it made he company seem very sketchy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews