Beekley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beekley Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beekley

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Beekley.

Interview

1. HR calls you and does a phone screen.
    2. You are then invited to take two online personality assessments.
    3. You then go into meet with HR person and discuss the company and position.
    4. You are then invited back to meet with trainer(s). If you are interviewing for Sales, they will ask you to "sell them something".
    5. You then return on another day to sit with an employee and observe. You then meet with the trainer(s) again and the manager.
    6. You then make ANOTHER visit to meet with CEO.
    7. You then either get an offer or they go dark and the "thanks for trying" letter comes in the mail.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. No wiggle room on the (low) base salary at all. Take it or leave it and hope for commissions to come in.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beekley (Bristol, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

The recruiter is great and very friendly. Introduction to the manager and reviewed the opportunity and previous work experience. I was able to shadow another account manager to get a feel of the phone conversations. Final interview with CEO

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beekley in March 2014.

Interview

Initial Phone Screening / HR Interview / Manager & Direct Report Interview / CEO Interview / Executive Team Interview. The interview process was long, but well worth it. They really want the best people and will take their time searching for that person. I cannot wait to start, Great Opportunity!

Interview Questions

• Give me three things that you will find difficult about the position.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethel, CT

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Beekley (Bethel, CT) in January 2009.

Interview

The people were very nice. I was greeted by the HR head then introduced to various directors from the company for an interview. They introduce you to many people in the program and have you do a mock sales call to make sure you are comfortable with their sales method. I was called back for a second interview and met with some others and the CEO. I did not get the job, but can say that Beekley seems like a great place to be.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with someone who has given you trouble in a group environment   Answer Question