Beiersdorf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Beiersdorf Interview Questions

Interviews at Beiersdorf

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beiersdorf.

Interview

4 sets of interviewers: 2 phone interviews, 1 panel interview with 5 people at the same time, 1 final interview. The panel interview was very effective, instead of focusing on my resume, they had me share last project experiences and asked me questions related to how I handled project specific issues.

Interview Questions

• The panel interview was a true show and tell, where I had the opportunity to show my knowledge and they had the opportunity to assess how I worked and if I was the right candidate for the role.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beiersdorf in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online with my CV, then did an online test (which included numerical and verbal reasoning and a matching question), then a video interview. After that, I received a phone call and an email with the results.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do this challenge in finance and controlling? Why Beiersdorf?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Beiersdorf (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Got a response the next day to take part in online assessment. The test was divided into verbal, numerical, logical reasoning as well as a personality test. For all the tests the time given was insufficient. After a month I got a positive reply to do the first round of interviews, entirely web based without interviewer. I was asked 3-4 questions. It felt quite superficial tbh.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beiersdorf (New York, NY).

Interview

Too long process. It may reduce the number of talented applicants due to many separate interviews, instead of whole morning one.

Nice environment and hhrr staff. It is a manufacturing plant.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beiersdorf (Wilton, CT) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied for the position in early February via Linkedin and their website. I was notified I was being moved on to the next process in early March, and had two phone interviews in one day a few days later. One was with a hiring manager, the other with a person in the department I would be in. Then, they asked me to come into their office (I was local so I could). I was given a tour, a goodie bag, and met with the women who I would potentially be reporting to. The conversation went great, although I was not offered the job as I had hoped, but they did get back to me within a week with the decision. Essentially, I was one of the people they had narrowed it down to, made it to the third round, but wasn't chosen. Either way, positive experience, and I hope I am abled to work for them one day.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Beiersdorf? Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Beyond Borders Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beiersdorf in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received an invitation to an online test the day after. After completing the online test, my interview was scheduled for a week after.The interviewer was really nice. Since she was working from home, we had a phone interview and it took around an hour. She asked me to answer my questions in STAR format. The questions were about my motivation for the program, how I deal with change, and how do I work in a team environment.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beiersdorf.

Interview

I applied for the position through LinkedIn. From there, a Beiersdorf recruiter reached out to me and set up a phone screen. After my conversation with her, she moved me forward to a phone screen with who would be my direct supervisor on the job. After that, I did an in person interview with a two person panel followed by a phone call with the team lead and another phone call with someone from HQ. Overall, it was a great experience. I've interviewed a lot in the last year and Beiersdorf was by far the most professional in the way they handled the interview process. They moved quickly and always made sure to update me on where they were at in the decision making process!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something you're proud of that you've done in your current position.   Answer Question

Materials Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beiersdorf.

Interview

Applied online. Had interviews with the HR and the line manager. The one with the HR was on Skype and lasted 30 minutes with standard HR questions. The one with the line manager was on the phone because Skype didnt work and lasted an hour. The manager went through my entire CV and asked me to explain the rationale behind every career decision I ever made.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the company?
      Any questions for me.
      Describe an instance where you convinced others to do something.   Answer Question

InternationalChallenge Interview

Interview

The interview part consisted of 4 interviews with 4 different managers. 20 minutes each. And each of the managers had a different field of questions (behavioral, technical...).

I didn't end up winning because even though I was "confident, great at communicating and presenting, quick thinker" among many positive adjectives, they thought they didn't get to "know me very well." Although they did say that my answers were great and that I used excellent answers..

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beiersdorf.

Interview

It was a phone interview and the interviewer is friendly. Firstly is a self introduction, then he asked a lot about my working experience, and my hobby, my character how will my friends describe me.