Beiersdorf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beiersdorf Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beiersdorf.

Interview

I applied for the position through LinkedIn. From there, a Beiersdorf recruiter reached out to me and set up a phone screen. After my conversation with her, she moved me forward to a phone screen with who would be my direct supervisor on the job. After that, I did an in person interview with a two person panel followed by a phone call with the team lead and another phone call with someone from HQ. Overall, it was a great experience. I've interviewed a lot in the last year and Beiersdorf was by far the most professional in the way they handled the interview process. They moved quickly and always made sure to update me on where they were at in the decision making process!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something you're proud of that you've done in your current position.   Answer Question

Materials Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beiersdorf.

Interview

Applied online. Had interviews with the HR and the line manager. The one with the HR was on Skype and lasted 30 minutes with standard HR questions. The one with the line manager was on the phone because Skype didnt work and lasted an hour. The manager went through my entire CV and asked me to explain the rationale behind every career decision I ever made.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the company?
      Any questions for me.
      Describe an instance where you convinced others to do something.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beiersdorf (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied via Jobstreet.com. Phoned by HR 1 week after applying. Interviewed by 2 users and 1 from HR division Interviewed for approx. 15 minutes. Basically interviewed about the experiences mentioned in resume, why choose Beiersdorf, and availability for the program.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beiersdorf in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and did an online test. After that, I had one-hour skype interview with one HR. The questions are mainly behvioural. She also asked a few questions about digital marketing, like describe one digital marketing campaign you have seen recently. Haven't received any results yet about the skype interview.

Interview Questions

• describe one digital marketing campaign you have seen recently   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beiersdorf in March 2017.

Interview

Got an online test invitation took me around 1.5 hr before the interview, but after 10 days just inform me that I didn't pass the exam..so... I didn't have an interview

Interview Questions

• That online test including personal character, logical, business concepts with a lot of chats and numbers..   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beiersdorf.

Interview

I was invited to complete an online interview, thereafter, I did not get a response from them. I wrote several emails and also placed a telephone call but no response. Not very professional even after contacting them.

Interview Questions

• Mostly logical and verbal reasoning. I will say regular ones. In the other part, you will need to match different graphs and table to questions, that takes time although question were relatively easy to follow.   Answer Question

Graduate Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beiersdorf (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Four 15 minutes Interview
    Case Study Individual
    1-hour prep for presentation
    Role Play Exercise
    Final Group Presention
    Lunch
    No refund
    from 8:30 till 5pm crazy
    Feed Back
    The interesting part I found which was intriguing during the phone call is that I was told my application was discussed for "3 hours" and then a decision was taken. The point that swayed the decision not to employ me was and I quote "You threw a pen in frustration" I was in utter awe by the false accusation put on me. Why would I do such act of stupidity in front of assessors as the pen fell accidently from my hand, and I picked it up. Now that is an interesting point to discuss in a 3-hour meeting? And then decline me due to a pen incident that is utter nonsense, what a facade!

Interview Questions

• Know all about company
      Competency based
      loads of Problem solving   1 Answer

Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beiersdorf (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online Video Interview - 5 questions, set time to prepare and then the interview began. The questions were fairly simple and you could stop recording when finished answering the question.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the current marketing strategies adopted by the different Beiersdorf brands   Answer Question

Key Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beiersdorf (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Was friendly and direct . very genuine. lot of emphasis on company culture , values & ethos. Good vibe & feel . The HR process can take some time since they have to probably discuss about other candidates as well

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beiersdorf.

Interview

Application, cut-e test with 3 parts verbal, numerical and logical then an interview if you are successful. The cut-e test is a bit unfair because event if you got the skills and your application catch their attention, the verbal part is really difficult, not the task but to complete everything in 12 min you got 49 questions which is means 14 sec per question approximately which is really hard if you search the information correctly it's not possible, i make this mistake and didn't managed to finish all this part which is of course not possible to going to the next stage.

Interview Questions

• You have to be quick for the cut-e test to answer the 49 question in 12 min.   Answer Question