Belcan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2018

2.1

Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Belcan (Wheeling, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

It’s only telephonic interview, Hiring manager stated with five introduction of the position and about belcan and asked overview of resume to each and every point .
    Checked weather the job responsibility match my previous experience.
    It took 30 min for overall process

Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Belcan (Arlington, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for 4 different positions here. The first was contingent upon contract award and I received a contingent offer. Shortly following this, they brought me on sight to meet the team and informed me that they actually had an immediate opening for a similar SETA role. The interview went great--a mix of standard questions (what did you like/didn't about your current job/why you're leaving) and detailed info about the position/client. Communication was plentiful and straight forward until it wasn’t. A few weeks went by while they ran my background check and made arrangements with the client. All of the sudden radio silence. Eventually I was able to get in touch with my HR contact and he informed me that the client changed their mind and was no longer looking to fill the position.

HR guy felt really bad and connected me with another HR person managing a different client. Communication here was poor and ineffective and the in person interview scheduling took several weeks. I felt the interview went well (even though everyone was aware that I didn't have the best scientific background for the particular role but they seemed OK overlooking that) but never heard back and my attempts to follow up were not returned.

A month later I was contacted about another prospective position with a different client but the PM spot hadn’t been filled yet so they really couldn’t even tell me much about the program I would be supporting/start date/etc. The whole call seemed like a waste of time.

I had followed up when I knew the contract that I had the initial contingent offer for had been awarded and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions (what did you like/didn't about your current job/why you're leaving)? What were your roles and responsibilities at previous jobs? Nothing stupid like "why do you want to work here." Although I have found that when your resume clearly matches the job description interviewers tend to not ask these questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Belcan in August 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews both were on the phone. The first interview was with a Belcan employee and the second was with a group of people at Sikorsky. The first interview was very informative and he helped me with tips and topics to study for my next interview with the hiring manager of Sikorsky.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about Sikorsky communication protocols?   1 Answer

Web Applications Developer Interview

Interview

HR contacted me and get phone call next day. HR screen interview. Asked about the resume details, skills, current visa status and location preference. Got lot of information about the company. HR sent follow-up email and more details.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Belcan.

Interview

Spoke with a staffing specialist and answered a few basic questions. Completed a computer test to assess some basic skills that would be required to complete tasks on the job. Most of it was centered around Microsoft Office applications and navigation of the menus to locate functions within the programs.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working with data.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Belcan (Peoria, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview first started with introduction n job description, then asked some technical questions and some hr questions. After the interview, they took a week to review and gave the offer

Entry Level Structural Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan.

Interview

There was an intial phone interview, then followed by a Skype interview because I was not in the area, if you are in the area, they will do an on site interview

Interview Questions

• Questions about job experience, then technical structures questions, like equation for stress, vibrations questions and about a stress vs strain curve   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor Locks, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Belcan (Windsor Locks, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Followed by in person interview with hiring manager. Questions were laid back. Find a Belcan recruiter and contact them personally about potential jobs. They network and it sped up the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Basic situational questions about past work experience.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Miamisburg, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Met with the team and talked through my resume and what the office and position required to make sure I was a good fit for the team. Was a group interview and I was there for about an hour to an hour and half. Was followed up with quickly and kept in the loop on progress.

Interview Questions

• Standard resume questions - what did you do, why did you leave, tell us about yourself   Answer Question