Belcan Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 101 interviews

Recruiter18%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Belcan

Application

I interviewed at Belcan

Interview

Great interview with Client: Rivian. Contract to hire position. Had a zoom interview due to Covid. Only one interview before call back for offer. Highly recommend contract company to gain experience

Interview Questions
  • They asked a serious of technical questions?
    1 Answer

Belcan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Belcan

Interview

Phone interview went well. Considered all my experience and encouraged me to present my complete job experience. Lots of positive feedback. I would recommend that employees feel comfortable during the process.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to provide details about the analysis tools i had used.

Belcan

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Belcan

Interview

A casual telephone interview followed by a formal face to face interview of around 2 hours with the HR Manager and Line Manager. A good general rapport was attained. After the interview feedback was very positive but no offer was extended for that role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Belcan

Application

I interviewed at Belcan

Interview

They asked me about my personal interests along with what my career aspirations are. I met with the team and got to know more about their internal process. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Belcan

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belcan

Interview

It was very laid back, more of a conversation than an interrogation. There were three interviewers, the recruiter, the manager you will report to, and their manager. They asked various questions in regards to you/the knowledge, skills, abilities and experiences you have. As it was more of a conversation- they also talked about themselves and their hobbies.

Interview Questions
  • They asked various questions concerning your work experience and KSAs and what you plan on doing in the future and if there's anything you would like to share.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews. They were very nice and it was a conference call with 4 Belcan and Boeing engineers. The first phone call was just with a Belcan employee at the Belcan headquarters, second was with the actual people on the Boeing/Belcan team.

Interview Questions
  • If you encountered a challenge that you didn't know how to solve what would you do?

Belcan

Application

I interviewed at Belcan

Interview

The interview was taken by three person ,two were form off shore team and one from on shore team. They are looking for Support project. They have requirement for Benefits in region of Canada and North America

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Belcan

Application

I interviewed at Belcan

Interview

Technical conversation. Great experience. Didn’t ask “riddle” type questions, just a q and a about past jobs and personality traits. Interviewer was knowledgeable and courteous. In all honestly one of the best interviews I’ve ever had!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Belcan

Application

I interviewed at Belcan

Interview

I was referred by a friend, they called me to set up an interview. The interview was short and I received word that they would like to extend an offer within the next few days

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Belcan (Phoenix, AZ) in Jul 2020

Interview

I had a phone interview because of covid, but it was a pretty easy process and i only had the one interview for the design engineering co op position they had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews