Belcan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Belcan Interview Questions

Interviews at Belcan

2.2

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

I met with project leaders and the branch supervisor. They were more focused on who I was as a worker and person rather than the qualifications on my resume. Comfortable interview and wasn't too intimidating as far as interviews go.

Interview Questions

• They went through my resume and didn't ask me any weird or irrelevant questions   Answer Question

Aviation Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Belcan (Dearborn, MI) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of about three telephone interviews over a span of a week. Two interviews with a recruiter and one with upper management discussing more in-depth some of my more challenging experiences along with discussion of salary, which he stated was within their window.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me more about your experience."   1 Answer
    • Can you tell me more about your experience working in Colombia, South America?   1 Answer

Entry Level Aerospace Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Storrs, CT) in March 2019.

Interview

The process went smoothly. The interviewers asked me both personal questions and questions about the job. It seemed that they wanted to get to know me as a person. When I asked about when they would contact me after the interview they said about 2 weeks and they did.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior experience that would help you in this position   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Belcan (Washington, DC) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was easy and laid back. They made me feel comfortable. There weren’t any questions that I couldn’t answer. It helps to prepare yourself with some of the common questions before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next five years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belcan in February 2019.

Interview

Very brief. Entire process took place over the phone and lasted all of 15 minutes. Was offered a Manufacturing Engineering role on paper. Ended up in a quality technician role with the title of "Quality Engineer" with GE Aviation.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Belcan.

Interview

Felt rushed, interviewed Wendsday started on Monday. When they need people they hire very quickly. When they don't need them... , don't take it too personal Belcan supplies engineers and is very good at it.

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

I met with one interviewer who took me upstairs and started the interview a bit early before we were joined by the project lead engineer. Once they arrived we talked for an hour or two. I only answered one general interview question about what to do if the due date for a project moves forward.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if it’s Thursday and you get a call from a client who had a job originally due the following Wednesday but now asked to have it done Friday (the next day).   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Blue Ash, OH) in August 2018.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter by email.
    Phone interview with recruiter.
    Phone interview with one hiring manager.
    Onsite interview with several people, but all 1:1 interviews.

Typical interviews with HR style questions. Discussed Belcan and the positions available, my resume, and a few projects that I worked on, but no technical assessment. Was offered a position, but in the end, their salary and benefits are sub-par compared to other companies and with a fairly recent round of lay-offs in the rear-view, it wasn't worth the risk.

Assembly Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (West Palm Beach, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

About an hour interview. They asked me questions about what I had on my resume. They also had a mini test asking basic mechanical engineering questions. For example they had me pick the best reusable button out of four cross sectional images. What I would do to a particular object based on the load applied to make it handle it better.

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Belcan (Rockford, IL) in August 2018.

Interview

Very quick process. Phone screen and in person interview. Good company to work for. Great people to work with. Very laid back interview. Ask questions; Belcan is very open about their process, policies, etc.

Interview Questions

• How will your work experience help you with the role you are interviewing for?   Answer Question