Belkin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Belkin

2.9

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belkin (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with HR Business Partner, onsite Interview with panel of HR professionals that lasted about 1.5 hours. The panel was challenging but welcoming and left me feeling positive when I left the campus.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you have been resourceful or 'scrappy' in your recruiting initiatives.   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Belkin (Playa Vista, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online in July and received an e-mail from a recruiter in November. There were 3 HR phone calls (each a half hour to an hour) before an in person interview for over 3 hours.

The interview questions were not too difficult but I had to reach out to the HR coordinator for them to tell me I did not get the job. This is pretty poor form.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Belkin (Playa Vista, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied for a position at Belkin listed in CareerBuilder. Had a 30 minutes phone interview with the recruiting agency, and after a couple of days an onsite interview with the hiring manager, the department manager, and two engineers.

Interview Questions

• Were very concerned about the periodic review process in previous companies I worked on.   Answer Question

Networking Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Belkin in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online. They selected my resume and I was asked about my interest to join. Then, HR scheduled a phone interview. The questions are basics related to networking.

Interview Questions

• what is subnetting, OSI layers, DNS servers, VOIP, Wireshark   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa del Rey, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Belkin (Playa del Rey, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Went through one initial phone interview with HR, then two in-person interviews with hiring managers. Overall great experience, everything was very well organized! They made sure to describe the whole interview process initially, so you knew what to expect. Very positive atmosphere in the office! The whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Belkin?
      Behavioral Questions   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Great group of people and will really take time to know more about you. Be prepared of all types of questions. it is a great place to work and learn.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belkin (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Not a professional interview, the process too way too long, and they don't even respect candidates. So disrespectful, if they are not care enough to respond candidates's questions, they are also impossible to respect their employees. I declined their offer.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Belkin (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

First phone interview with the HR manager, then on-site interview with your manager. The on-site interview was very chill regarding the energy in the room. They were very friendly and calm. It took less than an hour. Everyone is so nice in this company I love it!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belkin (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. Applied online, received notification for a phone screening, and had on-site interviews. I also had to curate a business proposal for the team I would work with, which is may be more specific to the department I interned with versus other teams at Belkin.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Belkin (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

They came to my university to recruit from a career fair. They brought me into a small room and there was a three round interview with recently hired graduates, a senior QA analyst and another senior developers. They were all really nice and respectful but the interview felt a little too easy.