Belkin Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 93 of over 93 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Belkin

Application

I interviewed at Belkin

Interview

Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Lead reaches out and informs opportunity and discuss further to see if this is the right opportunity for you and vice-versa. Wasn't anything different from any other company at least with the initial process.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions about your experience with e-commerce.
    Answer Question

Belkin

Application

I interviewed at Belkin

Interview

The process started with a phone interview with hiring manager follow by next day on site 1-1 interview with senior on the team. Most questions were standard and they explained the requirements for this position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Belkin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Belkin

Interview

Submitted resume online. The disinterested HR arranged for a meeting with the hiring manager who turned out to be extremely disengaged and unenthused. The only question he had for me was why I have held roles at several companies. I did provide legit reasons why. I could tell he wasn't interested. This was also an associate's role, below my pay grade but I was interested in the company rather than the title.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Belkin (Framingham, MA) in Sep 2019

Interview

1) I heard about the position 2) I applied on-line 3) HR arranged for me to meet with the Director, VP and SVP while they were on the East Coast. They arranged for transportation and I went to Framingham, MA to meet them. 4) After I was approved by the three above people, HR arranged for phone interviews with 4 additional people that I would potentially work with cross functionally. 5) I filled out some forms and a background check was completed 6) I received an offer letter with start date

Interview Questions
  • Name something you recently did that was a big success for you and also name something that was a failure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Belkin (Playa Vista, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

Recruiter->Code Review->In person with variety group of people. You will not only see the main developer but also, see the recent acquisition company Linksys people. Be prepare to bring all your resources. Recommendation, yet WEMO has good branding but contains lot of quirks in software, not try go your self with fancy UI but build strong standard under the hood! Overeall thoughts, I research belkins were started in garage, to build future and others but looks like they have lost core mind into their goal. Yes, congratulation you working for Belkin but you've got understand why many people have never get into and ditch away from using product.

Interview Questions
  • Build RESTFul related weather cast App in Obj-C
  • Include features on this weather cast app. Such as region of country, other parameters with calculations (simple).
  • Random linksys App developer review white-board test without their preparation.

Belkin

Application

I interviewed at Belkin

Interview

first I had a phone interview with one of the human resources team. At the same week, I received an invitation to do the second round interview with project manager in Netherlands head office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Belkin (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

I was scheduled to have a phone interview with HR rep. I called at the agreed upon time but HR rep did not join the call. I waited for a few minutes and then left a voice message. Later that day, HR rep sent me an email indicating she was in a meeting she could not leave. Fair enough... I understand things happen and gave her a few time slots for the makeup interview. The next day, HR rep sent me a rejection email indicating they would not move further in the application process. I found this very unprofessional. Respect needs to go both ways. I would not recommend this company if they treat interview candidates this way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Belkin (Playa Vista, CA)

Interview

Applied on website and had follow up email with phone screen. Salary range not disclosed. Phone interview led to in person interview. Follow up with recruiting asked for salary expectations and was told range was lower than I was asking for. For this role and above all else - the LOCATION, I declined moving forward as pay is not competitive even with bonus structure to justify cost of living.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Belkin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Belkin in Mar 2019

Interview

Applied online, got a callback a week later with a phone interview. Later got an in person interview and went to their facilities in Playa Vista to do the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What range of products offered by Belkin interests you most?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Belkin (Playa Vista, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

The interview was about an hour long and had a variety of questions related to SEO, Marketing in general, and my previous experience. I felt like there was something about my past job that he didn't like cause he was really picking at it. Also, my interviewer must have been a bad mood or something because he was very condescending to me. I did a little research on him before the interview and reviewed his background. Based on his previous experience and the interview, I wasn't impressed with him at all.

Interview Questions
  • According to the recruiter, this position has not been filled in several months. I can see why. Who would want to work for this guy? Glad I didn't get an offer and a few weeks later I got a much better job at a better company.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 93 Interviews