Benefis Health System Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Benefis Health System

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Benefis Health System

Found 8 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benefis Health System (United States)

Interview

Emailed an interview date. Had interview. Wait for process. Second interview. Then you wait as others are being screened and evaluated. Second interview is a group/peer interview. Then you wait and see what happens.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    1 Answer
  • Tell me about yourself.
  • How you deal with an irate patient?
Anonymous Employee in Great Falls, MT
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Benefis Health System (Great Falls, MT) in Apr 2017

Interview

Online they ask many questions it takes a while to fill out. There is a resume submission and essentially the same thing in a question and essay form. It was long distance so they called to say I had been accepted then there was a skype interview.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Application

Interview

Came in and it was a group interview, very friendly staff. Made me feel like I wanted to work with the team. I was very nervous at first and they laughed with me (i'm a nervous laugher). I have never looked back!

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Great Falls, MT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benefis Health System (Great Falls, MT) in Feb 2015

Interview

The interview process went really smoothly, very professional, and in a comfortable setting. The questions were knowledge based and not intimidating. The questions were also professional and made a person think through.

Interview Questions
  • Why don't you tell us about yourself, work related of course.
Anonymous Employee in Great Falls, MT
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Benefis Health System (Great Falls, MT) in Dec 2014

Interview

Interview process was simple and straight-forward. Very comfortable, one-on-one interview style including ability to ask current employees questions. Two separate interviews did take place including a second supervising PT with follow-up questions.

Interview Questions
  • If I have ever been injured on the job.
Anonymous Employee in Great Falls, MT
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Benefis Health System (Great Falls, MT) in Sep 2014

Interview

Normal interview questions for the position. No out of the ordinary questions were asked. I was interviewed by two employees two days after I submitted my application. The interview was about 45 minutes total.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Benefis Health System (United States)

Interview

Applied online. After a couple weeks I received a call from a recruiter and was asked some screening questions. Soon after was asked to an in-person interview. That was a panel interview and virtually the whole department attended. The questions were mostly behavioral interview questions which they asked in turn from a prepared script. I was then asked to give a 5 -- 10 minute presentation based upon a PPT and notes they provided. I was given 10 minutes to study the info and practice.

Interview Questions
  • I had not expected to give the presentation. I have since helped write some of the behavioral questions and they are looking for basic skills, integrity and cultural fit.
Anonymous Employee in Great Falls, MT
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Benefis Health System (Great Falls, MT) in Sep 2013

Interview

Interview was personal. Then they had HR do another one which seemed like a joke even though I got the job in the end. First interview was with the director. Second was with an HR group. I felt like I had no chance after interviewing with the HR group. The director was great and I felt confident after speaking with him. He was good to work for until he semi retired and they put a holster in charge as the manager instead. Everything went to pot after that.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email