Benton Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Benton Express

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benton Express (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Walked in asked if they was hiring. Hired me on the spot, terminal manager was only interested in two things, 1) do I currently have a CDL A haz. 2) was I currently and able to continue to breathe.

Interview Questions

• Mostly was telling me how great this company use to be. And new owners immense plan to split the mighty oceans. yaddy yaddy yadddy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I said I could not work for that low of starting pay. Terminal manager said let me see what I can do. Which resulted in nothing, nothing and more nothing!

Driver Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Benton Express.

Interview

they have a three or four part ape

Interview Questions

• there is none anyone can get sucked into this co.   2 Answers

there equipment is not safe to be on the road

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Benton Express (Calhoun, GA) in June 2008.

Interview

There isn't much to say. I sent my resume, filled out an application, took a drug test, met with the boss', spoke with other terminals and became familiar with the everyday grind. That's pretty much it. This company had and still has a very laid back atmosphere which is good in a way, but when it comes down to it, we need a stronger foundation. It's very weak.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't one. Like I said above, it wasn't very involved. It was actually strangely short lived and not detailed. Just a "Hey im so and so, nice to meet you so and so" very casual.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. I told them what I expected to be paid and they said THIS is what we are going to pay you but you WILL have an opportunity to earn anual raises. Which, by the way, didn't happen. EVER. Even when persued... it was tossed out.

Office Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Benton Express.

Interview

The interview was a little intimidating. Better said, the interviewER was a little intimidating. It wasn't too long, but definitely not a quick interview. It seemed a little in depth. They were reassuring and friendly as I left and I continued calling until I knew my answer. Then I had to take a drug test, go through training and was eventually able to begin performing my job.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over someone else?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase. All of the benefits and salary were posted on the job ad.