Benzer Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2018

2.2

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Benzer Pharmacy (Tampa, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was very well conducted and the questions asked were very relevant to the position. I felt as though they were questions that I would ask a potential employee.

Interview Questions

• How my experience at previous places of employment could be helpful in this position.   Answer Question

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benzer Pharmacy (Palm Bay, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

My manager is very knowledgeable when it comes to both pharmacy and business. He asked important questions that made me think about my work ethics and what I really wanted out of a career.

Interview Questions

• What specific skills have you acquired or used in previous jobs that relate to this position?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Benzer Pharmacy (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

The absolute most bizarre interview ever...I looked for cameras thinking I was on Candid Camera it was that bizarre. I sat in the waiting room for 35 minutes before I had to call and remind them I was here for the interview and then a woman came out and got me, but never ever introduced herself so I have no clue who I meet with honestly. She asked for my resume reviewed it, said she liked my experience, told me a little about the growth experience at the company, then someone interrupted so she could hand her post it notes. Truly...post it notes. Then she asked what my salary expectations was and when I told her, she was like oh we can't even come close to that...ok, so I'll be open to what you have if the company is good enough and then silence. Then she was nice enough to say she would make a decision by Monday and would let me know either way. It's Wednesday and I haven't heard anything.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benzer Pharmacy (Tampa, FL).

Interview

This was some time ago but I wanted to share my interview experience. I decided to not continue with the rest of the interview process because there were many red flags.

I was talking to someone who was an owner/manager/president (cant remember) and we were talking about my experience which all seemed fairly typical. He had asked me about my payroll experience as I have used many systems. He started to ask my about my favorite and insight into them, why I liked some and not others. It turned almost into a sales pitch which I was not comfortable with and he even asked me which one I recommended. I tried to keep it general.

The BIGGEST res flag was asking me about my experience with unemployment. Then he went on to say that he had lawyers JUST to fight unemployment claims. He stated to me that if he had employees take sick/personal days and he didn't find the reason to be good enough, he would fire them and fight unemployment. The exact example was that if someone took a sick day and he found out later it was because the were hungover, he would fire them.

That is not an HR I want to represent. I don't drink, but if that's they way you think, I DO NOT want to work for you or allow that to happen. If he is going to have lawyers to fight things that minor, what else will he do?

Interview Questions

• What payroll system do I prefer.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Benzer Pharmacy (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview. I showed up at their HQ and there was no receptionist. I took time off from my current work to meet their schedule. Finally I walked in to get assistance. The interview was brief and seemed completely unplanned for.

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

The interview was very easy. It was very casual and was more of a conversation as I discussed my previous roles with the owner and was asked questions throughout the conversation.

Interview Questions

• How can your experience help to make the store and company better?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Benzer Pharmacy (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Management reviewed my CV and recommendation letters. I had a Sit down interview with President of Benzer to review my strengths and weaknesses as a potential candidate. We then discussed my goals, the company's goals, and maintaining patient care culture.

Pharmacist In Charge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Benzer Pharmacy (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

There was really not a formal hiring and interview process was only interviewed on the phone by the human resource department and I was hired almost immediately without any formal questions

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Benzer Pharmacy (Pompano Beach, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

When I first walked into the pharmacy I was shocked at how run-down it was. It looked like the inside of a gas station. I saw 2 dead cockroaches on the floor- ick. They really, really need to remodel in there. I was then taken back into a little office where the I was interviewed by the Pharmacist. He asked me about my work experience and a really odd question- do you have experience dealing with Haitians? It was so random and a bit racist I almost laughed. Then he asked how much I'd like to be paid, he told me I would start at $9/hr, and that I was hired. I accepted the offer and I went ahead and sent in all the forms and went to drug test. I hadn't heard anything from them for 2 weeks, so I called corporate. They told me that I should have started Monday. (It was Wednesday.) No call from corporate or my store manager letting me know this info. I then called my store and the Pharmacist told me to just come in the next day. Did you forget you hired me? LOL. This company has been unprofessional from the very start.

Pharmacy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Benzer Pharmacy (Boynton Beach, FL).

Interview

1st interview was with John Cox in Boynton Beach, who was very nice. I really looked forward to working for Benzer after the interview with him. The 2nd interview was supposed to be with the owner (Mr. Patel) in Miami. The owner never showed for the interview so they sent in another guy to interview me, who was a tech. I believe his last name was Patel also. That interview was ok, but not what I expected it to be. Benzer Pharmacy is inconsiderate of the job seekers, they will have you running all over Florida to interview as well as go to Tampa for training.

Interview Questions

• Just a basic interview with the regular type questions and getting to know your personality.   1 Answer