Berry Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahoskie, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berry Global (Ahoskie, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

It was great the interview was very easy , I I'm not hired yet waiting on other interviews there were other people besides me that I applied so I do not know whether if I have the job or not as of yet

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Berry Global.

Interview

First they call you and ask you to come in for an interview with human resources. Once you have finished with your one on one, they call you a few days later and offer you a contingent offer of employment and schedule you for a 4 hour orientation in which you are paid for. You walk around the warehouse, fill out your paper work for background check and all other documents needed. You are giving your drug test screening paper to go so your drug test. Once your drug test and background check comes back they give you a call as long as everything was okay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hr explained that at first you will make 10.21 until your probation period is up which is 90 days. Then your pay goes up to 13.21, and at 3 years you make around $16.21 an hour.

JDE Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Berry Global.

Interview

I was contacted by a 3rd party recruiting firm that works very closely with Berry and they were really positive and supportive during the process of setting up a phone interview and the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• The in-person interview required a 10-minute presentation and about 40-minutes of very detailed JDE system question even from the CIO.   Answer Question

Robotic Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macedon, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Berry Global (Macedon, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Initially HR sent an email saying am rejected. Later the Supervising manager called back and asked me to work . But as i already accepted offer from other company for Fall they gave me an offer for Spring

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Berry Global.

Interview

They asked typical interview questions. The interview process included several rounds of phone interviews. The process took several months. The interviewers were very polite and very prompt with responding to emails.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Berry Global.

Interview

submit resume, pre interview information session, interview in next few weeks, then email reply for the results. It is fairly easy question mostly behavior questions. It is an entry level college intern and sadly I didn't get it.

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Berry Global.

Interview

Phone interview followed up by an interview the the EVP and VP of Purchasing. Pretty straight forward. Normal interview questions were asked. Some were more leaning to purchasing. The overall experience was very positive.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations? Can you handle negotiations. How do you work on a team, lead or follow?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berry Global (Evansville, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Had a quick phone interview and was invited for an onsite interview. Onsite interview was with 2 people. Both from department you would be working for. Standard interview questions. They were late and security was not told I was coming which made for an awkward wait. They also had to reschedule my onsite interview because interviewer had to go out of town. Overall it did not seem to be a very well planned interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with difficult teammate.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Berry Global (Evansville, IN).

Interview

An Executive Recruiter reached out to me to try and fill this position. I was not in the market for a new a position at the time. I believe there was an issue with them meeting or exceeding my salary from the beginning. I found this to be very misleading.

The interview process was very quick but extremely disorganized. Instead of it being a normal interview I felt like it was a marketing campaign for the employees sell me on how Evansville is a great town. In the interview one person actually asked me what questions do you have about Evansville. The interview was totally unstructured and unprofessional.

After it was all said and done they were looking for someone with international recruiting experience which they knew I only had a bit of international recruiting experience before I went out to the corporate headquarters for the interview. They were also offended because their assigned realtor dropped the ball and did not confirm the time and place to meet. As a result I left without touring the Evansville area. This was a complete waste of my time. If you are looking for an organization that bases their hires on true talent and professionalism avoid this company at all costs.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you worked on in your current position   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Berry Global (Evansville, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

The engineer in R&D who was to be my supervisor, directly contacted me for an interview. Conducted a 1 hour interview that consisted of both behavioral and technical questions based on my resume. A week later, I was contacted, asking me to come for an on-site interview. Had the interview within 10 days of the phone-interview and was made an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions based on my resume. Also, I was asked to describe the process of doing FEA on some packaging products, because my position was of an FEA engineer.   Answer Question