Berry Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Berry Global

2.6

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Berry Global (Evansville, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

Quick, minimal, asked general questions and testing was simple. Very to the point and quick to get you to working. I would say this is one of the simpler interviews I have had.

Interview Questions

• What are some strengths you have?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berry Global (Baltimore, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

1 on 1 interview. Mostly concerning previous job experience. I had to take a test that targeted your critical thinking skills. The interview was very easy to talk to and casual. Everyone at the office wanted to make me feel welcome and important.

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest personal/ life challenge.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave the standard pay that all interns started with.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Berry Global (Evansville, IN) in April 2012.

Interview

The initial application is somewhat detailed but the interview process is basically the same as what was asked on the application. There was very little initial contact and such during the hiring process. The only calls or contact I received was to set up an interview and then after being hired to set up my pre employment training. Only the 1 interview was given and even that was brief as it maybe took a total of 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• When faced with working as a leader how did you step up and preform?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Berry Global.

Interview

They asked typical interview questions. The interview process included several rounds of phone interviews. The process took several months. The interviewers were very polite and very prompt with responding to emails.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Berry Global (Evansville, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

The engineer in R&D who was to be my supervisor, directly contacted me for an interview. Conducted a 1 hour interview that consisted of both behavioral and technical questions based on my resume. A week later, I was contacted, asking me to come for an on-site interview. Had the interview within 10 days of the phone-interview and was made an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions based on my resume. Also, I was asked to describe the process of doing FEA on some packaging products, because my position was of an FEA engineer.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Berry Global.

Interview

submit resume, pre interview information session, interview in next few weeks, then email reply for the results. It is fairly easy question mostly behavior questions. It is an entry level college intern and sadly I didn't get it.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berry Global (Alsip, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

They were interested in someone who could troubleshoot their equipment and apply knowledge on small improvement projects

Maintenance Technician Interview

Interview

one on one interview, job application with resume. Discussed work schedule and what was expected. The difficult parts of the job and the not so difficult parts of the job. Answered any questions that I had. Drug test before offer. Process took about a week. They changed supervisors during the 2 week notice period that I had and I had to come back and talk to new supervisor prior to start date.

Interview Questions

• none that I did not have the answer for. More detailed to what type of work I had performed in the past. Releveant questions to maintenance topics.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Berry Global.

Interview

First they call you and ask you to come in for an interview with human resources. Once you have finished with your one on one, they call you a few days later and offer you a contingent offer of employment and schedule you for a 4 hour orientation in which you are paid for. You walk around the warehouse, fill out your paper work for background check and all other documents needed. You are giving your drug test screening paper to go so your drug test. Once your drug test and background check comes back they give you a call as long as everything was okay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hr explained that at first you will make 10.21 until your probation period is up which is 90 days. Then your pay goes up to 13.21, and at 3 years you make around $16.21 an hour.

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Berry Global (Evansville, IN).

Interview

An Executive Recruiter reached out to me to try and fill this position. I was not in the market for a new a position at the time. I believe there was an issue with them meeting or exceeding my salary from the beginning. I found this to be very misleading.

The interview process was very quick but extremely disorganized. Instead of it being a normal interview I felt like it was a marketing campaign for the employees sell me on how Evansville is a great town. In the interview one person actually asked me what questions do you have about Evansville. The interview was totally unstructured and unprofessional.

After it was all said and done they were looking for someone with international recruiting experience which they knew I only had a bit of international recruiting experience before I went out to the corporate headquarters for the interview. They were also offended because their assigned realtor dropped the ball and did not confirm the time and place to meet. As a result I left without touring the Evansville area. This was a complete waste of my time. If you are looking for an organization that bases their hires on true talent and professionalism avoid this company at all costs.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you worked on in your current position   1 Answer