Beverly Hospital (Beverly) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beverly Hospital (Beverly) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2017

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beverly Hospital (Beverly)

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beverly Hospital (Beverly) (Beverly, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a great interview. The nurse managers were very open and friendly. They asked basic questions and provided lots of information about the job. The interview lasted about forty minutes.

Radiology Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montebello, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Beverly Hospital (Beverly) (Montebello, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview mainly consisted of a tour of the radiology department and what type of procedures were done there. It was informal, yet still felt professional. The interviewers allowed my to speak candidly, and they made me feel comfortable.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beverly Hospital (Beverly) (Beverly, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was thorough. I had an opportunity to ask questions about what would be expected of me and what responsibilities I would have, and the manager got to ask me questions about what I was looking to get out of the job. An open dialogue followed by a tour.

Clinical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beverly Hospital (Beverly) (Beverly, MA).

Interview

I applied through a job search engine and was immediately contacted by the HR generalist. After she interviewed me in person, I later met with the floor manager, whom I miss very much. She was strict, but also organized and friendly. Questions she asked me during my interview were very straight-forward and easy to answer. Hours were very flexible as she promised I would get all holidays off, including non-official ones. I was hired during my interview, then she had me meet all the employees, and everybody seemed happy to have me. It was a great experience!

Negotiation

I did not negotiate only because I realized I did not have much experience at the time and they offered to train me.

Lab Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Beverly Hospital (Beverly) (Beverly, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

You will have a meeting with the manager and then a peer interview with two senior phlebotomists. They want to see how you will fit in with the team. They will also want to see that you not only have phlebotomy exp but also customer service exp is HIGHLY recommended

Interview Questions

• Standard, what's your experience, how do you deal with belligerent patients, will you be comfortable learning to draw on children and infants, what is your customer service exp.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was just starting out and was unsure of other hospital salaries. I hadn't researched them and just really wanted to get in and start working. I accepted first offer.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beverly Hospital (Beverly) in January 2010.

Interview

It took a fairly decent amount of time for the initial contact to take place. There were then two interviews. The first was with HR, and the second was with the department manager. Both were not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were fairly straightforward. I feel that the position I interviewed was vacant for quite some time because they only seemed concerned with my availability after reviewing my resume.   Answer Question