Beyondsoft Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.0

Senior Web Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Beyondsoft Group (Plano, TX).

Interview

There was a phone screening with the hiring manager. The same day, I was informed that I'm shortlisted for an in-person interview. For the in-person interview, I was told that it would be ideal if I can bring a laptop to have a skype session with some of their team members in California. However, I wasn't comfortable taking my laptop, and declined, at which time, I was told that they would be able to secure a laptop for the skype session. In the end, the interview took place without the skype session (a Conference Bridge).

There were members in the interview panel (an in-person, four on skype). The questions being asked were very adhoc, and except for 1 or 2 members in the interview panel, rest were pretty negative including the hiring manager about the environment the selected manager would be working under. The Interview was initially scheduled to be over in 2 hours, went on for about 2 hr 45 min.

All in all, I can say that the whole interview process (specially the in-person interview) was very unprofessional.

SharePoint Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Beyondsoft Group (Bellevue, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was with Microsoft not BeyondSoft. because the role is a Vendor for Microsoft. it was also conducted over the phone and I was offered the position after the phone interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How many DB does it take to have SharePoint up and running   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beyondsoft Group.

Interview

1 screening with Beyondsoft staff and 3 with Microsoft FTEs, they all ask algorithm questions and coding skills. Algorithm questions like list, tree, data structures, data structures, data structures, data structures

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Beyondsoft Group.

Interview

The interview process was nice and easy. The hard part was to perform a role play in different scenarios. Questions asked included personal background, career goals, etc. The interview lasted about 2 hours, and I meet with 3 different interviewers. Each of them asked different kinds of questions. Generally speaking the interview was easier than other ones I have done, but you should prepare to answer various kinds of questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why do you think you are a good fit. 2) A fundamental question: introduce yourself. 3) What are you future plans   Answer Question

Test Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Beyondsoft Group (Boise, ID) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was the most simple i've ever had. I'm not sure it will be helpful but, I submitted a resume and there was a 1 interview with the direct manager which lasted approximately an hour. I then received an offer in a couple of days.

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beyondsoft Group (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

The process was very easy and fast for me. I was called about an opportunity and after confirming my interest, an in-person interview was scheduled at the client's location. Upon completion of the interview, I was called later that same day with an offer to start employment. The whole process from initial call to my first day of employment took about one week, and that was due to the holiday schedule.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was asked by the client was: How would you build moral within the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was initially told that the position would be for $28.00/hr. and once offered the position, I was informed the pay would be $23.00/hr. I should have stuck to my guns and held out for $28.00/hr.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beyondsoft Group (Mountain View, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

They were looking for someone with experience working with Asian cultures/Chinese culture specifically. Was extremely quick- got hired in 24 hours due to my background and experience. Had a need for a person with a background in services not specifically in IT services or BPO (Outsourcing).

Interview Questions

• Give a strategic goal I would like to accomplish over the (next) year and why would I be the best person to accomplishing this.   1 Answer

IPE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beyondsoft Group (Bellevue, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

This is a consulting company, so the interview questions will depend on the company that you are assigned to work with. Normally, you will have a phone interview with a recruiter to review your working experiences and you should let them know what kinds of jobs you are looking for. They will help match for you. Then you will go for an interview with the hiring manager in the company you will be assigned to.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Beyondsoft Group (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone interivew and live meeting. You'll asked to write code.