Bharti Airtel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

3.1

Senior HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (New York, NY).

Interview

Very simple and to the point. Many behavioral questions. There were more then 3 rounds of interview. First round with recruiter, then hiring manager and then head. Some focus on the past experience and work done. More questions on the current role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to manage a team which is not doing well all when you joined ?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Good benefits, paid training, a lot of travel. This company is for juniors that try to get experience. But definitly not a good place when you have family to take care of.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

telephonc and then onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to Signal processing and digital electronics   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel.

Interview

Was initially hired for summer internship, then a telephonic interview after the internship followed by the pre placement offer.Summer Internship interview was mostly HR questions coupled with a few general sector and company related questions. PPO interview was completely project based.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe saurabh?(the interview was mostly straightforward :p)   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Java Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1)coding around given a four digit number write all number in increading order that can be genereated from it.
    2) face to face interview after coding round, here will ask the logic of same question and how to optimise the code.

Interview Questions

• interviewer started with data structure then some question related to project you have done.he was tring to make sure you know each and every thing about project you have done in details   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Taken through multi level of interview from very technical in nature right from line manager to the functional head encompassing the entire spectrum of the job. This was followed by detailed outcomes which was available for refrence

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much scope

Programmer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel.

Interview

Hiring was on campus. There was CV shortlisting, a case based GD followed by the interview. The case was based on a rural telecom market. The interview lasted an hour and the panel consisted of three people.

Interview Questions

• My summer internship learnings and experiences (since I was a fresher)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation in this process. The salary structure for Yl program is clearly defined and negotiation is not possible

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel.

Interview

3 round of interview which lasted around 1 hour .All rounds were technical and taken by the 2 senior men who later i worked under. They were only technical questions and about the relocation.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel.

Interview

It was easy mainly focused on communication and problem-solving skills.Ask some tricky question and checking how we are reacting and responding to the question.Asking all the areas about what we mentioned in the resume.What is your of interest?
    Why do you want to join in Airtel?

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel.

Interview

It took around 3.5 months for completing the overall process. Process was very long with no updates from the recruiter. 1st and 2nd round were fully technical where as last round was general one

Interview Questions

• General question, technical related to profile   1 Answer