Bharti Airtel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

3.1

Senior HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (New York, NY).

Interview

Very simple and to the point. Many behavioral questions. There were more then 3 rounds of interview. First round with recruiter, then hiring manager and then head. Some focus on the past experience and work done. More questions on the current role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to manage a team which is not doing well all when you joined ?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Good benefits, paid training, a lot of travel. This company is for juniors that try to get experience. But definitly not a good place when you have family to take care of.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

telephonc and then onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to Signal processing and digital electronics   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel.

Interview

Was initially hired for summer internship, then a telephonic interview after the internship followed by the pre placement offer.Summer Internship interview was mostly HR questions coupled with a few general sector and company related questions. PPO interview was completely project based.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe saurabh?(the interview was mostly straightforward :p)   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel.

Interview

i got internal promotion after working 2 year as CRO in retail store of airtel. i have applied for IJP and successfully completed IJP and went for interview and get selected

Engineer Interview

Interview

Highly immature and unprofessional hiring HR team. A little advice to management: Please value somebody else's time and have atleast some courtesy to reply back or at least answer a candidate's call who has cleared all your technical rounds and almost waiting for the offer letter because of your fake promisies.

Advice to job seekers: Dont waste your time in this stupid organization. HR' s here are only there to waste your time. One day they are discussing your joining dates and other they simply stop taking your calls. No matter how good you are technically or you have cleared all of their technical rounds, that will have no impact. Their stupid HR's have their own politics going on due to which candidates suffer!!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The behavior of both the interviewer and HR was quite harsh.
    Interviewers behaves like over-smart.
    They need to run a test on their interview panel.
    I was interviewed for Sr. Software Engineer. Unfortunately, the process didn't go that well. And the final response of HR was : "Your feedback is average, we cannot hire you for a senior position. If there's an opening for Junior position. We'll let you know"

Atleast show some respect.

Interview Questions

• 50% Technical Awareness(Therotical Knowledge)
      40% DS Algo
      10% Java   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through campus recruitments. The first round consists of techinal questions. The questions were from different subjects of instrumentation. We were given 30 mins for 20 ques.
    2nd round consists of GD. The topic's of GD were GST,Demonitization etc.
    3rd round consists of HR round. In this round they asked about the different apps airtel has launched and our feedback on it and general HR questions.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about wynk music and how can we improve it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was telephonic round. He asked basic java questions i .e polymorphism etc, I answered all questions except some but i think he was not satisfied with even a single answer as he didn't allow me to answer a question. I think he was seating of front of javapoint website or similar and he was asking question from there . He was very arrogant and proudy, He was talking like unprofessional. Very bad experience overall. Don't go for airtel interview for Software professional. At least there would be experience software developer as interviewer.
    I had interview with same day with best software MNC company and i selected in that company because they asked generic questions which is related to spring,di,ioc,core java,collection framework,struts 1(as i only worked on struts 1).

Interview Questions

• Ques. Can we overload or override method which have different return type with same name and signature.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharti Airtel (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Round 1: Online test
    Having two Coding questions and 15 MCQs and time given was 1 hour(15 min for MCQs and 45 mins for Coding )
    Round 2: technical interview
    technical interview was basically about java language

Interview Questions

• you are given string having "{(})[]" and you have to that string has valid bracketting or not   1 Answer