Biaggi's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Biaggi's

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biaggi's (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

They just mostly asked about my experiences. What is my goal in the future? What is my strength and weakness. They basically ask everything about me to know where I should be put in.

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Biaggi's (Peoria, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Quick one on one interview with the general manager. I initially called ahead before I moved into town a the end of the summer. I asked if there was a possible way I could get a job there. They directed me to complete the online application and then had a one on one interview with the general manager shortly after I called and inquired about the position after applying online. Very quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive?   1 Answer
    • What would be your ideal type of restaurant experience as an employee?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victor, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Biaggi's (Victor, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I knew a manager and I heard that they were hiring. I filled out extensive online application. My interview was with a manager that I didn't know. Wasn't really an interview. He mainly just told me about the job, asked a couple questions. He asked if I would stay for awhile since other hostesses had not stayed very long (major red flag!! I should have known then that that was a sign about it not being a good job)

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Biaggi's (West Des Moines, IA) in July 2013.

Interview

Just go in for an interview asked questions about if you've served and how its done.

Interview Questions

• How mush do you make at your other job   1 Answer

Negotiation

That i would start on days, and go to nights. but i quit before going to nights.

Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biaggi's (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The usual interview process, talk to HR director, ADO's meet with powers above. Working interview, show what your made of, if that works then you would do a panel interview and then if that goes well hopefully the offer you a job.

Interview Questions

• Paneling is tough if you never done one, but be ready for anything and be confident.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple, phone call or sometimes on the spot if they like you a lot.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victor, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Biaggi's (Victor, NY).

Interview

Was called on the phone and told to come in at a scheduled time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for more than you expect because they will always bring it down to a lesser hourly rate then what you ask for.