Bilfinger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.5

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bilfinger (Jackson, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Fairly brief interview, but asked relevant questions to the position and offered good information on preparation to make the move once offer was made. I think the position was in need of being filled right away, and they were willing to give someone with little previous experience a chance to prove themselves.

Interview Questions

• What experiences in your past have you had that qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question

Cost Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bilfinger (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first then face to face with the Controller and CFO separately. I felt that I was wasting her time, she did not have very good eye contact and was talking down about her employees.

Interview Questions

• They really stressed SAP knowledge   1 Answer

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bilfinger (Cape Girardeau, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

Hired out Craftsman union, 5 hour processing, orientation and drug test at P&G. Good old boy club at Craftsman Union Hall. Didn't have to be an electrician to work At P&G as an electrician. Worked there for 5 months, no over time pay, just straight time and no benifits.Craftsman Union people should be put in jail, manpower employees at P&G get completely screwed. never know what shift, 10.00 an hr and no benifits forever. P&G netted 53 billion last and all the contract employees live in poverty. Crying shame.

Interview Questions

• I beleive I took a test at the Craftsman Union Hall.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. Set hourly Rate established by Bilfinger, Craftsman Union, P&G and the rest of the good old boys club.

Safety Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bilfinger (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

This company is not concerned with Safety, so as a Safety technician you will get no support from upper management. The field employees are left to fend for themselves. Zero Safety support = multiple injuries/incidents.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-existant

CAD Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bilfinger.

Interview

30 min. very general questions, meeting with cad technician and HR. Very little questions I was just talking through my CV and showing my CV. I received small introduction to job specification.

Interview Questions

• Why Cad Technician? Is 4 weeks contract ok?   1 Answer

Screen Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bilfinger (Brisbane (Australia)) in July 2014.

Interview

The first interview takes place at the recruiting agency. If successful a follow up interview at work place will be conducted. After being notified about your job acceptance you are then required to take a alcohol an drug test. This is done at a chosen medical centre. Once you get the clearance from the Doctor you are given information on commencement of your employment.

Interview Questions

• "If you get the position can you start tomorrow"?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mannheim (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bilfinger (Mannheim (Germany)) in December 2012.

Interview

Very comfortable atmosphere. The interview was conducted by two employees from the specific department; no HR manager was present.
    Interview questions were about personal experiences and plans for the future.
    Overall the interview lasted around 30 minutes. After a short introduction of the both interviewers and a description of the tasks during the internship, questions were asked about motivation and qualification for the internship.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sliven (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bilfinger (Sliven (Bulgaria)) in May 2011.

Interview

I got information from another employee of Bilfinger Berger that there is an open position for an administrative assistant

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy negotiation, both sides agree to the contract

Engineering Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bilfinger (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2010.

Interview

First i was submitted my updated CV / Resume in work abroad through internet when i finished my work contract in saudi arabia i received a call from the agency to report for interview i was scheduled for interview one on one by the employer regarding knowledge & profession in the construction & the job that was offered me the Engineering Supervisor so I was accepted the offer & the processing it runs almost 2 months.

Negotiation

The salary offered, the benefits & the work time schedule

Fachkraft Arbeitssicherheit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bilfinger (Stuttgart (Germany)) in October 2016.

Interview

Das Gespräch dauerte ca. 1 Stunde, die Umgebung war sehr angenehm. Der Geschäftsführer und die Personalleiterin machten einen sehr kompetenten Eindruck. Die Fragestellung war sehr sachlich, auf meine Antworten wurde stets fair und kompetent eingegangen.

Interview Questions

• Teile meines Lebenslaufes an denen gravierende Einschnitte waren, Gehaltswunsch, persönliche Fragen zu meiner Person, Fragen zu vorigen Aufgabenstellungen.   1 Answer