BioMarin Pharmaceutical Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 144 of over 144 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Featured Interview

BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Interview

3 stage interview first one was by phone followed by an on site interview, first with the shift supervisor then with the area lead and finally with an off shift supervisor. All asked similar questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your experience.
    Answer Question
  • What do you know about chromatography/TFF/gene therapy

BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Interview

Te hacen muchas preguntas personales y como te ves en el futuro. También preguntas como si conoces a la empresa . Es muy importante el nivel de inglés, te hacen 2 exámenes para verificar el nivel

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Interview

They were not very nice, didn’t feel welcoming and I was unsure about why it felt so competitive. I was applying to an entry level job and had great experience. Not sure what else to say here. Wouldn’t go to work for this company. I didn’t like The culture.

BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Interview

Several rounds of interviews. First over phone with hiring manager. Then day-long onsite interview. Then several 1-1 discussions over phone across US and Europe. Generic questions on the subject matter. Very conversational.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Interview

Changed my interview date 4 times. Interviewed and never heard anything back from them. Super unprofessional and made me not want to ever apply there again. Happened during the beginning of COVID so maybe that’s why.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Application

I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Interview

Interviewed over a couple of rounds of video calls. Just general description of the team and roles and responsibilities. Talked about my work process in current and previous position in a the role.

Interview Questions
  • What was your month-end procedure

BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Application

I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by one day of panel interviews with manager, supervisor, technicians, and HR. Then waited and eventually heard back from HR with an offer letter. The whole process took literally months. Initially I wasn't impressed. But after it was all said and done I can say the wait was worth it. So if you don't hear anything for what seems like an insane amount of time, it might not mean any thing. Check back in with the recruiter. Better yet ask before you leave the panel interview.

Interview Questions
  • Posed a troubleshooting scenario for a weight transmitter and asked how I would troubleshoot it.
1 person found this interview helpful

BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Application

I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Interview

3 rounds round 1 is a phone interview round 2 is an insight interview round 3 is an onsite interview with panel of 3/4 people lots of situation type questions very passionate about patients

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Interview

Fair straight forward friendly 3 rounds First round -phone second round - insight third - onsite with panel both personal and technical questions lots of situation type questions use star method lots of passion for patients it makes medics for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical

Interview

The interview process was very professional. I presented my research project. People were very engaged and asked questions. Afterwards, there were many 1:1 meetings with people across the ranks (from research associate to VP).

Interview Questions
  • Can you give an example where you had to overcome a challenging scientific problem? How?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BioMarin Pharmaceutical (Cork)

Interview

Stressful. I had a phone screening where the line was poor making it hard to understand the interviewer who was seemingly impatient continually interrupting me whilst I was speaking which was very unnerving during an interview for what was an entry level position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 144 Interviews