BioScrip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.3

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BioScrip (Richmond, VA).

Interview

coworker gave me contact info, phone call to office to apply, resume and application submitted, then in person interview scheduled lasting about one hour, skill test taken, drug test the next week, hired during interview pending skills testing and drug testing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BioScrip.

Interview

Interview process was well run. Both Phineas screen and 1:1. AGENCY RECRUITING. Agency warned me of his turnover. Unpleasant work environment and nasty management team. All true. Was a very fair assessment would use agency again and warn all those looking at working around bioscrip to stay away.

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BioScrip (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

It was the normal lengthy process. Process takes two to three weeks. You get a phone interview first and then if that goes well you will get a call to meet with two managers or one on one two times.

Interview Questions

• The typical questions about your skills and past experience. Situation questions as well.   Answer Question

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BioScrip in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for my position online and a recruiter called me about a week later. She performed a quick phone screen and then scheduled my on-site interview. I was interviewed by two people, one of whom I directly report to now. The recruiter called with an offer three weeks later.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BioScrip in January 2014.

Interview

Applied for the job, spent a lot of time studying the infusion business before any interviews. The interview process was fairly unorganized and it was all done over the phone. There was at least 4 - 5 separate phone conversations between various managers and HR.

Clinical Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at BioScrip (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a pharmaceutical rep for the position. I had a phone interview with the Regional Sales manager and a face to face informal interview with branch manager. About 1-2 weeks later a Face to face interview with the Regional Sales manager. HR, background check, drug screen, etc took 6-8 weeks to complete prior to hiring.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. However, being a nurse they wanted to be sure I understood I would be reporting to Sales dept and sales was my main goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer lower than I desired. i countered and they met in the middle.

AR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BioScrip (Dallas, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. A simple phone interview. Followed by a one on one interview and subsequently a drug test before I was offered a job. Honestly, the process was very quick too. From start to finish it only took 23 days before I was working on site.

Interview Questions

• When's a time you directly disobeyed a supervisor and for what reason?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BioScrip (Nashville, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

interviewed over the phone first and then with branch manager. The sale person still there was involved so really did not know who was making the decision. seem desperate to hire someone that could bring business right in.

AR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BioScrip (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process very easy. Got the interview through an employee referral. Met with the hiring manager for a quick interview and to go over the job description. After the interview we walked the floor.

Interview Questions

• With what insurance companies have you worked with previously?   Answer Question

Authorization Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BioScrip (Morris Plains, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process went very well since I knew the Branch Manager so she knew how much experience I had in this field. We actually discussed my experience for over and hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather work with a team or alone?   1 Answer