BioSpectra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BioSpectra Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at BioSpectra

Regulatory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BioSpectra.

Interview

I received a call from the HR manager asking if I was available for an interview. I don't recall if I applied for this position or if it originated from a contact so I accepted. I asked for the job description and an interview was set up. After arriving I was placed in a conference room and three women came to interview me. Right off the bat one of the women had a chip on her shoulder and spoke with attitude and facial expressions that belied annoyance. I had no lab experience which was evident on my CV yet I was called for this position only to determine through this "interview" process that it was a waste of my time and theirs.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in a lab? (Even though they were all aware I had no lab experience...smh)   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BioSpectra.

Interview

First interview was with a group of 4 or 5 people. Some worked in HR while others worked in the lab and some were management. The questions were very easy and predictable. After that I got called in for a second interview. It was basically a tour of the building and a time for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your 5 year plan, how do you deal with stress. No technical questions all HR questions   Answer Question