Bird Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bird Construction

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bird Construction

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bird Construction (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

very casual after hours meeting.
    met directly with the immediate manager and the branch manager
    informal discussion about career goals, job expectations, even a tour of the office
    discussion about salary was a bit awkward, but we got through it
    follow up with a personality quiz which was different

Interview Questions

• how do you think you will thrive in a challenging environment   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bird Construction (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Alot of technical questions. Be prepared to answer questions relating to concrete and other on-field type things you learn in school. If its for Industrial position, know your concrete. Other then that it was fairly simple

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bird Construction (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

General questionnaire before getting invite for Q&A interview with HR Manager and Branch Manager at head office. <1 hour long. Was asked about 10 standard questions (ie. strengths and weaknesses, interest in construction, knowledge of company). Asks about previous work experience or what was studied in your post secondary career. Willingness for relocation for work, shift work experience, ability to drive.

Interview Questions

• A time you were disappointed in yourself at work.   1 Answer

Project/Quality Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bird Construction (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very simple with general questions: strengths, weaknesses, career goals. I had the pleasure of being interviewed by the VP. He was very chilled and he gave me a tour of the Edmonton office. He showed me images of past Bird projects and what are some of the upcoming projects.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bird Construction (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

Great interview, for one days I thought I would get the job because they were too kind, polite and excited about my experience.
    Even I didn’t get it, I really enjoyed the interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bird Construction.

Interview

Very soft-skills related, very personable management, some technical construction questions. Very team-work and safety oriented questions. It was a behavioral interview. I was interviewed with HR after a pre-screen, and went through a thorough process before the offer letter was awarded.

Interview Questions

• What kind of construction experience are you looking for?   1 Answer