Birla Sun Life Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Birla Sun Life Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.6

Agency Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st round of Interview was with the Branch Manager,which is the most important one!
    (so impress the BM with your skills)
    2nd round was with the regional Manager who is excellent at throwing bouncer questions!
    (Just hold on tight and answer with patience)
    3rd was the H.R round!
    (Just smile and make him believe that you are here for your lifetime,and your good to go ;) )

Accounting Investment Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Thane (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Good Experience. Simple questions were asked which can test ones base knowledge about Accounting and Auditing. HR didn't respond to phone calls and I had to call back several times to get the schedule and place.

Team Manager Operations & Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Kolkata (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

face to face interview.1st the hr took my resume after arriving at the venue. after waiting for 15 min he came and took me to a room .there asked me about myself and also asked me that i have any knowledge about insurance policy and irda.after that he explained me the work that i have to do on the training period. after that he asked me that i had any questions about the job. and thats it.i gave the interview at 12.15 pm and i got a call saying that i have been selected at 4.30 pm on that very day .....

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

it was a campus selection process. The company had came to my college. there were two rounds of interview. first they gave a brief about the company and the intern profile and after that a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ?
      what is Insurance?
      Are you able to sell insurance?   Answer Question

Finance Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance in March 2016.

Interview

They took one and half an hour for pre placement talk about finance profile but I love the way how he thought. I was very much interested listening to him. Later v had one-on-one interview for 2 mins. Those are basic questions like tell me about yourself. Why should I hire you? What are your weakness? Can you reach your target?

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

They just took my CV and asked me several questions regarding the domain (sales) and will I able to work in a hectic environment and I have to go out to sell the products and report back to them everyday in the evening about the progress (if any).

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to sell the insurance policies of the company?   Answer Question

Inter (Finance) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

The company came to our college for an internship.
    This was one day process. Firstly the interviewer brief about the company.
    Then describe us about what will be job and what company's exception from us.
    Then the interviewer takes our opinion about our job profile.
    ThenOnly face to face interview happened and immediately declared the result for selected students.
    Mainly they only checked communication and interest about job profile.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?

Why should I hire you?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

first it was written test than followed by personal interview at a same day and same venue. It was easy to submit papers and also to crack personal interview process which was followed at a same day and same place

Interview Questions

• tell me about equity markets   1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Faridabad, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Its detailed. Consists of GD, Aptitude test and technical ttests. Written tests are easy to pass. MAinly contains DBMS and data structures. Must have a strong DB background and strong basics.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Birla Sun Life Insurance (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Poor. The hr interviewed as if he was forced to do so. In fact he v want even a part of the panel. Some random people interviewed. The panel was itself confused about the role. The questions were not relevant. Sad experience

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself and the projects you undertook.   Answer Question