Blackmore Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackmore Partners Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Interview

Director interviewed, then managing director interviewed after few days, all by phone. Ensure you understand there is no financial analysis for the internship. Conversational interview. They are all basic interview questions

M&A Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they let me do a test. It is basically about some typical behavioral interview questions. Then the HR and another M&A analyst gave me the second round. The director gave me the final round.

MA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Two persons: one from HR, one from MA team. They want to walk through your resume, confirm your availability and also you can ask questions about the company and the internship.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; Could you walk me through your experience in ******   Answer Question

M&A Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners in June 2017.

Interview

Simple interview. I applied online and scheduled a skype interview. They introduced their structure of intern program and asked some questions. Most of the questions are behavior question and they also asked about the financial statements analysis. Total interview takes about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Can you briefly go through your resume and tell me more about your previous experience?   1 Answer

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

it was basic. asked questions related to the field and survey that I filled in. the questions asked were based on my resume, my qualification, how I am going to manage since its an unpaid internship? will I be able to do it? how m I going to commute?

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Blackmore Partners and Private equity?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

Interview

Submit CVs, follow up emails with HR. , telephone interviews, video interviews.
    Very fast from intro to decision to hire. Didnt reveal their "cards" so you didnt get a sense if you did good or not. played it neutral.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about BMP? What do you know about PE? Why do you think you are a good fit for this job?   Answer Question

M&A Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Interview

Applied online and answered all their questions. Within a week I got an email to set up a skype interview. Interview was pretty easy just gotta know about the PE industry.

Interview Questions

Not from Chicago so doing a 6-month unpaid could be tough.

M&A Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Interview

it took a couple of weeks and was on board right away, not to technical ! Iw ould recommend preparing of the interview ahead of time to be prepared !

Interview Questions

• What is EBITDA ?
      Asked about background ?
      What do you know about private equity   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Its pretty straightforward. You apply online, if they find your resume up to the par, they contact you. Then you schedule an interview online or in person. The interviewer was one of the partners in company. And was very informative about the work I'll be doing and answered my questions well upto my satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain my resume and how it relates to the job. Then they ask questions regarding my knowledge of finance and the industry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

a basic set of questions. Interview through Skype. One HR one non-HR. Additional instructions:
    The meeting will be via Skype. Please add bmphiring to your Skype prior to the interview. Additional instructions: