Blackmore Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackmore Partners Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.0

M&A Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Interview

Applied online and answered all their questions. Within a week I got an email to set up a skype interview. Interview was pretty easy just gotta know about the PE industry.

Interview Questions

Not from Chicago so doing a 6-month unpaid could be tough.

M&A Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Interview

it took a couple of weeks and was on board right away, not to technical ! Iw ould recommend preparing of the interview ahead of time to be prepared !

Interview Questions

• What is EBITDA ?
      Asked about background ?
      What do you know about private equity
      1 Answer

M&A Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Its pretty straightforward. You apply online, if they find your resume up to the par, they contact you. Then you schedule an interview online or in person. The interviewer was one of the partners in company. And was very informative about the work I'll be doing and answered my questions well upto my satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain my resume and how it relates to the job. Then they ask questions regarding my knowledge of finance and the industry.   Answer Question

Blackmore Partners Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners in November 2016.

Interview

I applied to the company via the opportunities that they have listed on LinkedIn. I heard back very quickly from the organization. The process of getting the position consisted of A personality test followed by a telephone interview followed by a 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company/ the Private Equity world   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

The recruit team works very fast, it takes two days to response the application, two days to confirm application, two days to schedule the Skype Interview.
    During the interview, first you are request to walk through the resume first, then answer two behavior questions and two basic financial knowledge

M&A Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Interview

Phone interviews, basically they will just ask you about your background. Your English skill is what matters. They are looking for people who can commit for 6 months and willing to do free work for them. Mostly you will be spamming executives through linkedin and phone calls.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Very simple interviews. They just hire everyone. I feel like the interviewer is serious to check your background. However, interview is just like a process to them. So they just ask questions and hire you since the most of work in their company depend on interns. Usually, they will have a Skype interview with you and then ask you come in the office to interview. Totally, it should be two-round. If you behave positively, they gonna hire you.

Interview Questions

• are you able to work full time unpaid ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Submit your resume and completed questionnaire to the HR division at Blackmore Partners. Follow up with a call from the interns in the HR department and then the Director of HR.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to be a part of this field, what you wish to gain from the internship, and if you understand that the internship is unpaid are all brought up during the interview.   Answer Question

M&A Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners in May 2015.

Interview

Very simple, had an initial phone screen, then a follow up call on skype with a current intern. Finally the managing director called to ask 2 simple questions and offered me the job. Process took all of 5 days and then asked me how fast I can start

Interview Questions

• Why this internship and what do you plan to get out of it   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Unpaid.

M&A Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Interview

phone screen interview, and then either skype or on site interview. It depends on how far you live from the company. Phone interview they asked to walk through resume. skype or onsite interview, you will meet with one person from the team and the general manager. Mainly will ask you questions based on your resume, and questions related to M&A, since I took an M&A class before, I had some idea of their business.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in M&A? What do you think the difference between working at Blackmore Partner and an investment banking?   Answer Question