Blanchard Valley Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blanchard Valley Health System

Sort:

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Blanchard Valley Health System (Findlay, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Very long. I have applied twice previously, the first time I interviewed and during the interview it was very obvious that the people doing the interview were not interested in my experience. The more I spoke about my experiences the more it was becoming obvious that I was only there to meet a certain metric, whether that would be a race, sex, or gender number.

The second time I applied in August 2016 I waited for over 2.5 months for any kind of feedback. Even after numerous attempts to contact via phone and email about a status update I never had any response back. It was a very poor experience without any kind of feedback when being asked about it. In some way I was very relieved that I was turned down for the role. if my experience was like it was, where I would be expected to provide service to job applicants, I can only imagine what other applicant experiences have been like. After what I went through I am not too certain that I would want to be associated with such a poorly ran Human Resources department after all.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever recruited before for nurses, doctors, healthcare personnel, etc?   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blanchard Valley Health System (Findlay, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

Panel interview team leads director supervisor manager potential co-worker all in room asking questions someone on the phone blow drying her hair asking questions then another employee from another dept in the lab came in asking question mid interview kinda chaotic

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience.   1 Answer

Document Management Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blanchard Valley Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. Second was with supervisor and director of the department. They were both really nice, really encouraging. The process was a bit slow but that is to be expected.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions regarding previous experiences and reactions. Such as name a time when ______ happened and how did you handle it?   Answer Question