Bloomscape Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloomscape

Bloomscape

Application

I interviewed at Bloomscape

Interview

3 rounds of interview, a screening interview, and interview with HR lead and one with the hiring manager. It was very straight forward a mix of behavioral questions and past experience

Interview Questions
  • Past experience, relevant qualifications, why Bloomscape
    Answer Question

Bloomscape

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bloomscape in Jun 2021

Interview

Started with an initial phone screen from a recruiter and the CTO and then a round robin of technical and culture fit interview fit into a three hour interview. Overall, the experience was fine, but the end was bizarre. They cut me off mid interview. I am not sure if I had offended someone or if this is their natural process. If it is their process, then they should be iterating on it, because it is quite a gut punch for candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Clean up a react component - easiest interview question I have encountered by a very large margin.

Bloomscape

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomscape

Interview

The recruiter I spoke with was completely unprofessional from the moment she called me. Stating how disorganized she was. She also swore in the first 3 sentence's she spoke to me. For a company to let someone this immature be in charge of recruiting is pretty insane. The recruiter barely listened to anything I had to say. After the call I was more than happy to stay away from applying further.

Interview Questions
  • Barely any, just the recruiter rambling as if her mind had already been made up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomscape (Detroit, MI) in Sep 2020

Interview

Quick, unremarkable interview with a recruiter who wanted me to speak with the hiring manager. High level chat with the hiring manager - it was supposed to be a video chat but the hiring manager called in, which was disappointing especially as no reason was given for doing so. The hiring manager said she was going to set up time for me to speak with the CEO and another team member. Both were scheduled. I spoke with the team member, someone who I worked with previously, and her husband, a top exec at said company who clearly didn't like me. Mind you, this was the person who I was told by the hiring manager who needed to be "protected" from the first time CEO - which should have sent me all types of red flags. Next thing I know, despite my time already being booked with.the CEO and the hiring manager wanting that chat to happen, I received an automated note saying I was no longer a candidate. That's fine. I get it. It's not always a fit. But do as you say. Keep hour word as a company. Don't bail without an explanation, let alone by using a template response after a ton of time had gone into preparing. I found the whole process very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed