BlueBay Asset Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BlueBay Asset Management

Interviews for Top Jobs at BlueBay Asset Management

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at BlueBay Asset Management (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online application> telephone interview> followed by separate face to face interviews. Definitely takes a while from the initial online application to the actual hiring. I had to chase for a response after my online application to find out whether I had been selected for a telephone interview.

Interview Questions

• What key skill sets do you think are needed within operations?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlueBay Asset Management (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Process was pretty straight forward with 3 types of interviews:

- phone interview
    - HR on site interview
    - Interview with managers

Interviews with HR are pretty standard lots of fit question and trying to understand your motivations for the position. Then the interviews with the managers are a mixe of competency based questions and fit questions. They never try to trick you just to understand your thoughts process.

Overall great process.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlueBay Asset Management (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Firstly, I submitted a CV to a recruitment agency. They then called me back of a phone interview. I was then called in for an interview with HR and some IT managers.

Operations(12 Month Placement) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlueBay Asset Management (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Filled in application form. Received a reply and was invited to a telephone interview with two HR staff. Conversation was fine and was your typical 'walk us through your CV' and 'tell us about yourself' questions. Was then invited for an Interview at their London office.

I was interviewed first by the two HR staff that I had spoke to on the phone. After this, I was interviewed by 3 traders/operations staff and then finally one last member of staff. Following the first interview with the with the two HR staff, I was told that three more staff will be coming to interview me next - I waited 15 minutes and nobody came to see me. I thought that I may have been getting tested for patience/initiative, and so I waited a further 10 minutes but no one turned up again. I was sat in the interview room alone for 25 minutes before I left the room and asked the receptionist if anyone was coming to see me. Only after this did the 3 staff members come to interview me. Long story short...they had forgotten about me.

I understand that these people are highly busy, but I would have appreciated an update of some sort whilst waiting. It clearly lacks professionalism. Didn't receive an offer, but would not have accepted if I had been offered a role due to this negative experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk us through your CV?   1 Answer

Financial Placement Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BlueBay Asset Management.

Interview

Submit a CV to the company then complete a telephone interview. This interview mainly consisted of a competency-based question. If successful, you will have to submit a cover letter which will be reviewed then sent to Bluebay if they like it. Bluebay will then contact for either an interview or assessment.