Bob's Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bob's Stores Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2017

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bob's Stores.

Interview

You must fill out a form, it may now be online. This has general questions when applying for a job and you must describe your previous experience. Then you will get called in for a group session where a number of questions are asked to the group and some individually.

Anonymous Employee in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bob's Stores (Enfield, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

you go in for one interview and it is incredibly easy. It is always going to be a group interview and questions can be like what is your favorite movie? and just questions like that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob's Stores.

Interview

It was a group interview- you sat in a room with two managers and about 14 other kids applying for a similar job. If you spoke up and added your own comments to the questions, you stood out more so than those who didn't speak up and stood a better chance of getting the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob's Stores (Fairfield, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

Was called back two months after applying, the interview was with a group. Fairly easy, it was about 10 people in the group all looking for a job in Highschool. The hiring manager really looked to get to know us better and it helped to speak up first and ask questions about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bob's Stores (Salem, NH).

Interview

Bobs likes to do group interviews. I was in a small room with five or so people. There were two managers who conducted the interview and they basically took turns asking us questions. Because there were so many of us they didn't ask all of us the questions just kinda took turns with who they would ask. Kinda of awkward people with other people but wasn't to bad

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bob's Stores (Cranston, RI) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call three days later to schedule an interview. The interview was a few days later and was hired on the spot and was asked to come in the following week for training. The interview focused on what I did in high school and where I wanted to go to college at that time. It was laid back.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bob's Stores.

Interview

Applied about three months before I got a call asking if I could come in that same day for an interview. I went in the next day instead and was hired after a brief interview. Started a few days later, was a very easy and fast process. I was originally interviewed by the same person I spoke to on the phone but the store manager came in as well and also asked some questions. I don't recall any of the questions being difficult, and I was a teenager at the time with typical teenager answers. I didn't prepare a whole lot.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bob's Stores (Manchester, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

It was in a group and was fairly easy, it was a bit long though. I've never done a group interview before and was a bit scared. It was actually easier because I was able to piggy back after others made their comments as well as think of better things to say.

Interview Questions

• if you could describe yourself as a character which would you be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bob's Stores (Bedford, NH) in April 2015.

Interview

I walked in not knowing it would be a group interview with all of the possible candidates. It was awkward but the questions were easy. Was not very comfortable talking in front of the people who were also fighting for the same position as me. Manager was nice and made me feel welcome.

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bob's Stores (Bedford, NH) in April 2015.

Interview

I walked in not expecting it to be a group interview with all of the other candidates who applied for the same job as me. They asked questions to the group as a whole and whoever spoke up first was the first to be considered for the job. The more outgoing and interested you seemed in the job, the more they liked you and considered you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure you are an outgoing person who makes friends easily. Making friends will come in handy for when you need help learning how to do something.