Bond NY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Bond NY Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bond NY (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Emailed human resources to inquire about a salesperson position.

Filled out a form prior to interview. Interview was short, covered basic info, compensation, expenses related to position, and expectations.

Was shown around office after interview.

Interview Questions

Firm creates income source off of agents beyond commissions by charging for fees like errors & omissions insurance, which should be covered with an umbrella policy by the firm. It's hard enough for agents to survive in the first 1-2 years.

I also got the feeling they will hire just about anybody (probably for the reasons aforementioned above). Interviewer does not even look at your resume while doing the interview, so has no idea about your qualifications or work experience.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bond NY.

Interview

I applied directly via Linked In and was invited to an Open House on 25 Hudson Street. Everyone was gathered there to feel one another out. I was nervous because that's how they make you feel at first. But, there was wine, cheese and crackers other hopefuls. You had to meet with everyone in their office and talk to some seasoned executives and Top Producers. They ask you hard questions about your market, your past and what your network is like, ect. They pretty much want to know what you can bring to the table. But the Human Recourses executive whose name I'll keep anonymous out of respect, was AMAZING! Although you can tell he was a "salesman" type. Its business at the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• What is your network like? Primarily, how many people do you know that will help give you a boost in your new career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Lots of paper work, a day for contract signing and then training.

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bond NY in February 2014.

Interview

Called recruiter Neil Fuchs - nice guy very friendly who arranges an appointment with rental manager of the preferred office you wish to be located at. He introduces you to all the teams and asks for your feedback on which team you liked.

Interview Questions

• None at all - easiest interview ever - 5 minutes but in busy environment   Answer Question

Negotiation

None - Q when can you start?

Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bond NY (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. They are looking for individuals who are professional, upbeat and for the most part have common sense. If you are looking to get into real estate because you saw the latest episode of million dollar listing on bravo and think you will be earning those kinds of commissions right off the bat, don't waste your time, you will be in for a very rude awakening. Unless you have the connections to jump right into sales, clients aren't going to be jumping at you to sell their property

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bond NY (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

after submiting the resume the manager looks if you have enough experience in the field for you to be called for interview, ones the manager calles you for interview at their office they ask you series of quetion related to Real Estate and you have to prove that you are capable of handling the presure in RE.