Bonneville Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 4, 2017

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bonneville Power (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied, received phone call to set up interview, interviewed, checked references, job offer, background check. The process is normal for applying with a government agency. Very straight forward experience.

Interview Questions

• Do I get along with Coworkers personality type questions with some technical questions about my experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bonneville Power (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed for two positions and they had very different interview styles. As a contracted employee, the interviews felt short and that I didn't necessarily get a view on what the job and culture would be like before I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• In your own words, define strategy.   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bonneville Power (Portland, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

Friendly, casual, low-key. They were accommodating and respectful. I was asked a variety of common interview questions that were designed to get to know me. They in turn, encouraged me to ask my own questions in order to determine if the job was a good fit or not.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you would improvise?   1 Answer

Archaeologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bonneville Power (Portland, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter who contacted me about the position. I had a great interview and I'm hoping to get the job. Process so far has been 40 days. The job is still there to be offered.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bonneville Power (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was straight forward. They asked about my experience listed on my resume and some of the more common interview questions. Supervisors conducted the interview and were warm and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and why you are a good candidate for the job.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bonneville Power (Portland, OR) in December 2014.

Interview

Once the initial paperwork was completed the interview was good. Two people both managers asking questions from a list and going off topic easily. Standard questions for most of it. Eventually they diverted into tool and position specific questions. Easy to talk to and we spoke about specifically what I'd be handling quite a bit.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bonneville Power.

Interview

Hiring process is more or less straightforward. However, one key point is that it takes time to conduct the background check and general security clearance.

Straight forward interview. Questions about how your resume/experience fits the position. Likely you can expect to address a scenario: describe your analysis approach and your proposed deliverables.
    Expect additional questions regarding how you would manage stakeholders, address change management and scope creep.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an uncooperative stakeholder   3 Answers

Negotiation

Position was via a contracting agency. No 'negotiation'

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bonneville Power (Vancouver, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed a couple weeks later by an in person interview with three managers. Each person asked about three non-technical questions and then there was an opportunity for me to ask questions.

Student Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bonneville Power.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of 3. One was the student program coordinator, one was a former student program member and the third was the manager of a group that takes lots of students. After asking about me and my resume they asked 3 questions about times where I worked in a group, was a leader, etc.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult or unexpected. Government agencies do not ask technical questions for their student interns.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bonneville Power (Vancouver, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was just with two people. Very relaxed. In a word...fun. They wanted to know about me. It was very much not "scripted" interview. We joked around. They offered me a glass of water.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience   1 Answer