Booking.com Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,995 of over 2.0K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Booking.com

Application

I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

1. 20-minute phone interview; 2. On-site interview: including typing and language skill, troubleshooting skill test; If you pass these tests, you will meet the recruiter. If you get the offer, the recruiter will let you know at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why do you think you are a good fit?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Booking.com (Amsterdam)

Interview

Recruiters are not prompt in updating on the outcome even after multiple follow-ups. Candidate experience should be taken into consideration. Otherwise the experience was okay, interview questions are not very difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booking.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

I had 3 interviews with them, one via phone call and the other two were video calls. They had great communication and work based on my availability. I believe I spoke to to two area managers and one regional manager. From HR to the managers, everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Do you work well under pressure? 2. Tell me about a project you recently led.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com (Amsterdam)

Interview

Recruiter screen, followed by a coding challenge, a systems design and a cultural fit. The process was very smooth. Coding was your typical leetcode style challenge. Systems design was very typical as well, given a vague problem, gather requirements and design a system. I was given very detailed feedback after every step and materials to prepare for the next one.

Interview Questions
  • leetcode style coding challenge, design a system for one of bookings use cases.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Booking.com (New York, NY)

Interview

Had a phone interview, to which the recruiter arrived late, and received no answer or feedback whatsoever afterwards... I honestly thought I had everything they were looking for and that the interview had gone well. But I guess we'll never know what happened. Do they just forget about people?

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a challenging situation you faced and how you overcame it
2 people found this interview helpful

Booking.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

The interviewers were very nice and created a pleasant friendly atmosphere. They were asking typical questions like e.g. what did you like the most about your last job, describe conflict situation at work, which of your past jobs you liked the most and why.

Booking.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

Processo que envolve 4 etapas. Primeiro o contato com o RH que liga e pergunta de seu histórico profissional e também faz a entrevista em inglês. Depois 2 entrevistas com seniors e outra com o area manager.

Interview Questions
  • Quais são as principais cidades da região X (na visão da Booking)?

Booking.com

Application

I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

After you submit resume, you will be interviewed by a recruiter. If you are successful, there are around two or three step interviews. They did my interviews all in one. All processes are fairly quick to receive feedbacks, and you also need to make a decision within a few days.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Booking.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

I applied online and got invitation for the first round of video interview with the recruiter. The recruiter did not show up for the interview, i waited for 15 min and then wrote follow up email. I did not receive any news or whatsoever (it is been a month). I was very shocked how this well-know company handle their interview process. I was so eager to join this company but not anymore.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booking.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

I had to do an interactive test where there would be questions about customer support interactions as well as other scenarios involving customer interactions. The whole test took me around 30 min to complete

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booking.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

The start of the process, including the preliminary rounds were smooth, and reasonable. However, in the last phase, of live coding challenge, the interviewers were not clear about what they expected. During that interview they suggested that I should proceed freely, and that they don't need me to use certain patterns, but rejected me later saying they expected those specific ones.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on Advanced javascript, and a live coding interview on a task.
1 person found this interview helpful