Boscov's Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 74 of over 74 interviews

Other9%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Boscov's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boscov's

Interview

A simple phone interview, followed by an in person interview. Multiple rounds of design tests were issued. Each test was to create an example of a day to day task.

Interview Questions
  • What could we be doing better?
    Answer Question
  • Why are you looking to join the company?

Boscov's

Application

I interviewed at Boscov's

Interview

I completed an application and was called for an interview within a few days. I only had one interview and was hired. Process was very easy. Seasonal hires are hired quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boscov's

Application

I interviewed at Boscov's

Interview

Very pleasant- they were very welcoming and made me feel at home. They smiled and laughed and kept it very relaxed. They asked some hard questions and some easy questions. They offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boscov's (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

Round 1 : Aptitude round of 30 question of 1 mark each with negative marking of 0.25 ,which includes topic like time-speed-distance, profit-loss, ratio-proportion, probability, some puzzles from geeksforgeeks as well. Round 2 : This was a coding round of 1 hour which happened immediately after the first round . There was total 4 question which were of easy to medium level .

Interview Questions
  • Reverse the given string and also reverse the every alternate word of string , for ex “i love to code” to “code ot love i” or “my name is xyz” to “xyz si name ym”.

Anonymous Employee in Vineland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boscov's (Vineland, NJ) in Sep 2020

Interview

First had to do the application then the Interview took place whilst , asked about me, asked my availability, asked about school, informed me on the job duties, quick easy, very respectful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boscov's (Reading, PA) in May 2020

Interview

Short and easy. Got it done in one day. One on one interview. They called me the next day to follow up and schedule my start date. No issues at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boscov's (Binghamton, NY) in Jul 2019

Interview

I was asked questions about why I was interested in the job again, because I was a former employee in 2016. I was asked about my previous job. I was offered two part-time positions and ended up with a full-time position. Part time flex, and part time evenings, which turned into a full time hourly + commission with a permanent placement in the seasonal department.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you quit your previous job?

Boscov's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boscov's

Interview

Quick and easy. The usual and simple questions. No oddball or up to interpretation questions. Thing like work history, experience and expectations.What departments would you like to work in. What kind of experience do you have?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boscov's (Newark, DE) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was a very nice and friendly experience! The hiring manager was more than helpful and she was a delightful person to talk to! I would recommend this work environment!

Interview Questions
  • What department I would like to be in?

Anonymous Employee in Monaca, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boscov's (Monaca, PA)

Interview

I walked in and I was hired within a couple of questions then asked by the store manager if I'd like to be a manager....Wonder why .Honestly I cant say it enough this man's a creep. If you are a young girl and he does the hiring rest assured you'll be hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Interviews