Boston University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA) in December 2010.

Interview

I was a graduate student at BU and I just talked with one of the professors, so my case is not very general. The reviewer was rather nice, and mostly asked general questions.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston University in November 2013.

Interview

one interview- focussing on basic concepts of electrical engineering

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Had a one-to-one face interview on campus and it took around an hour to finish. Later I have been provided with a a tour in the lab. Overall experience was great and nothing very stressful or difficult

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston University (Quincy, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a very nice phone interview. It was very informative and I felt that my myself and my interviewer were able to learn a lot about each other including the kind of job I was looking for was well as kind of job responsibilities that the position that I was applying for would acquire.

Interview Questions

• Why have you not had a paper published recently?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston University.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by HR for phone interview. No updates after that and followed up. Was told that they will call and be in contact in the following week but never heard anything back. Very poor communication of HR.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

I got referred to BU through an internship coordinator and my school and I came into the office and met with two members of the staff and they asked general internship questions

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA).

Interview

This was an internal hire, so the interview was very brief and informal. It was more of a conversation about whether I would like to accept the position, and discussing logistics for how I'd function in the new role.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

applied online through BU's student link as I was a current student. the there was one phone call interview and two interviews in person. It was pretty straight forward and short process as I was already a student at Boston University.

Interview Questions

• Do you have programming experience in R for Bioinformatics?   1 Answer

IT Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

the interview was basically a behavioral one. I wasn't asked any technical question. Just questions about availability and experience and stuff. Don't worry just have a technical background

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

The Interview took about 15 minutes, in a closed room, one on one. He asked about past work experiences, and some small questions to get a feel for my personality. He then gave a few hypothetical work scenarios and asked how I would respond/deal with each one.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client came and asked for help on some software you had never even heard of before?   Answer Question