Boulder Community Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.4

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boulder Community Health (Boulder, CO).

Interview

1- email/phone call about online application to scheduled interview
    2. On-site two part interview with HR ( about 5-10 interview questions, discussing benefits, pay, etc.)and manager (about 10 more difficult interview questions, information about job duties, and unit)
    3. Background check and at least 2 references thoroughly checked.
    4. Job offer over phone
    3. Come in to tour unit, meet employees, get acquainted, drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a previous situation when you dealt with a difficult patient.   Answer Question

OTR/L Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boulder Community Health.

Interview

I was called in for multiple interviews : phone interview, in person interview x1, HR interview, in person interview x2

I had to reach out to them multiple times. The process was prolonged more than it needed to be. Seems quite disorganized. Wasted a lot of time coming in and out for multiple interviews. They offered to pay me less than I was getting paid for my delivery job.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in inpatient and/or acute care?   Answer Question

Got a better offer.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boulder Community Health.

Interview

Initial application consists of an online application, which is rather lengthy and the system is somewhat antiquated. Next step in the process involved a general screening interview with HR consisting of standard questions that apply to the position including familiarity with medical systems and terminology. After, there was a second interview with the clinic manager at the clinic for which I was applying. Both interviews were standard, however the second interview was much more relaxed and actually enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• During your professional career, what would you consider as a crowning achievement?   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Applied on their website. Had a phone interview with someone in HR, then a phone interview with someone from the IT team and an in person interview with some of the sys admin team and management .

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boulder Community Health.

Interview

Apply for the job and they send you a set of questions:

How do you prioritize your work deliverable/responsibilities and at what point in time do you ask for help? Please provide specific examples how you have done so in the past.

3. Please describe you work ethic and give specific details/situations that illustrate this.

Interview Questions

• Are there any examples in your previous jobs where you do not like working with a team? If there are no examples, then explain situations of how you work as a team player.   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boulder Community Health (Boulder, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

The manager and supervisor were the ones who game me my firsr interview. Each one asked me 15 to 20 questions. There easy questions. They explained me the schedule, what kind of patient I might be expecting to see, and how everything works. After the interview they called me 2 days later to give me the good news. They gave me instructions like human resouces is going to contact you for more information and before you start working they asked me to go to a mandatory meetings. This two meeting last 8 hours each..they explain the values of the hospital.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boulder Community Health (Boulder, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

Extremely look key, low stress, and really just talking and small tour of area.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5/10/15 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation, HR shows what the position pays.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boulder Community Health in March 2010.

Interview

The HR person asked me about my strengths. She also asked me what I knew about working at the department I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Were you ever in a situation where in you had to handle a conflict with a co-worker?   Answer Question