Cover image for BoxLunch

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

BoxLunch Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BoxLunch

BoxLunch

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BoxLunch in May 2022

Interview

asked about career goals, about yourself, and what you can bring to the company. chill and easy going interviewer. got selected for a second interview so hopefully that goes just as well.

Interview Questions
  • strengths and weaknesses? greatest accomplishment?
    Answer Question

BoxLunch

Application

I interviewed at BoxLunch

Interview

In person interview. I was contacted by the leadership team by phone. Day of interview the Store Manager/District Manager had forgot about the interview. From the questions I was asked it did not seem like they were really looking for an external candidate to fill the role. None of the questions I was asked had to do with actual skills/abilities to fill the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BoxLunch (Visalia, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

I went and met with the manager of my local BoxLunch. We both headed down to our mall's food court to proceed with the interview. It was very loud and we both had to speak up quite a few times, so I don't know why we were doing the interview there. He asked me questions about if I liked any pop culture shows or movies, then asked how I could recommend someone a piece of merch if they were looking for anything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BoxLunch

Application

I interviewed at BoxLunch

Interview

Fairly simple and quick, very low pressure but don't be afraid to brag about yourself a little bit. Make sure you know your availability and favorite products before hand though!

Interview Questions
  • If you had to start working tomorrow, what position would you want to work?

BoxLunch

Application

I interviewed at BoxLunch

Interview

A phone interview with HR and then a video interview with the team you would be working with. From there, you are given products and told to shoot content for these products and submit it.

Interview Questions
  • If you could focus on anything on social media regardless of followers, what would it be?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BoxLunch (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2021

Interview

very fast and efficient. I spoke with the district manager over a Zoom call, who later that day had the store manager call me directly. I was hired on the spot and started training that week.

Interview Questions
  • Why BoxLunch? Disney or Anime? Examples of exceeding sales goals? Relevant experience / transferable skills?

Anonymous Employee in Canoga Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BoxLunch (Canoga Park, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was quick and smooth. I applied online through the website and received a call the next day. I had a short phone interview about 10 mins long and was offered to come in for an in-person interview. The interview itself was a group interview with two other candidates and the store manager. It mostly consisted of them explaining what the job was like, the expectations, and then it was opened for questions. I was told they were more concerned with your overall personality energy and aesthetic as opposed to your qualifications. After the interview, the manager got back to me within 3 days and I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would make a good fit for Box Lunch? What type of work do you like to do? What are some of your favorite shows/movies?

BoxLunch

Application

I interviewed at BoxLunch

Interview

It was easy and relaxing. We sat and talked a bit and proceeded with the interview. Questions were typical and oriented around the store's concept. They also asked about previous experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BoxLunch (Phoenix, AZ) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online and I got a call to come in for an interview in a couple of days. It was a group interview and it was an easy one. At the end of the interview, the assistant manager asked me if I wanted the job so I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What is your niche or favorite fandom?

BoxLunch

Application

I interviewed at BoxLunch

Interview

Went thru about 5 interviews!! All in all though they were def worth it! Even when they do a background check they give you a chance to explain the circumstances.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews

BoxLunch Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at BoxLunch as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.00 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate and Part Time Assistant Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Retail Sales Associate and Keyholder roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at BoxLunch takes an average of 10 days when considering 73 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Retail Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Keyholder roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at BoxLunch according to 73 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 36.62%