Boxer Property Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

3.1

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boxer Property Management (Houston, TX).

Interview

Fake and ridiculous, manager was checking his email and text while in the interview. I wore a suit and was made to feel underdressed. This was the most stressful interview Ive ever had.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 70 hours a week on salary for the same pay? Do you have a problem being on call 24 hours a day?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boxer Property Management in January 2016.

Interview

It's a 3 to 4 round process. First a telephone screening, then onsite interview with Leads and Managers and then HR Round. Overall it was a blend of technical and Analytical skills

Interview Questions

• What are the most challenging tasks you faced in your previous projects and how did you handle them   1 Answer

Regional Operations Manager/Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boxer Property Management (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

First, I received an e-mail from the President of the company after posting on Reddit searching for a new career which asked if he could talk to me on Christmas Day. After being RIF'd last week at my last company if someone will take the time to talk to me about job openings on a holiday that is outstanding. I really appreciated it more then Mr. Segal will know.

I think Mr. Segal and I talked well over an hour about company culture, a position I thought they could use, and positions Mr. Segal thought I would fit into.

I think overall my first impression with Mr. Segal is quite good. I have to be honest here, I think I was more brutal towards him then he was towards me. I really voiced my concerns about what I perceived to be a negative company culture based not only on employee reviews from many websites but also customer issues. I think I caught him maybe a little off-guard, but he answered all my concerns and it ended up being a great discussion.

Although I will be unemployed here in 5 days, I think it is equally important for the interviewee to interview the interviewer about the company. After all, despite facing unemployment, I want to find and employer who I feel confident in and who I think I can fit in with as well.

In summation, I feel the interview/discussion went really well and I hope Mr. Segal thinks so as well. If they offer me the position I am interested in I would definitely take it for the right salary.

Interview Questions

• Talked of culture, processes, process improvement and past work accomplishments.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boxer Property Management (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Very friendly and humble, They called me for in person interview and was the only one interview before start of job.
    Interview process was very easy and friendly. The higher level staff was very cordial and inviting.
    Got response from the company very next day.

Interview Questions

• Past experience and education major   1 Answer

Leasing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boxer Property Management (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I cannot recall the interview questions. But I did have a 1 on 1 interview then a Skype interview before getting an offer within a reasonable amount of time that same month.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boxer Property Management (East Hanover, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Odd. Walked into an empty building, met with someone. Hired immediately. Wanted me to go to Atlanta for training for six weeks. Told me I would have to work not only during the week, but weekends. Was promised a starting salary, but once I went to training and worked there, salary would move up to a more desirable number. Was not fully convinced this was the ideal company. Declined offer.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work weekends as well as a full week?   2 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boxer Property Management (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was called for a face to face interview after a brief initial phone interview. I was interviewed by the corporate treasurer in both the interviews. The recruitment process was very rapid without much delay. The interviewer was pretty comfortable and the interview went fine. But I was not selected and was later informed that they elected to go for another candidate.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what would I do to get somebody into work who you know is not working but says that he/she is busy into the work.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boxer Property Management (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was a "one on one". Took a few days to get open to meet for the interview. Was given a tour and shown the office. Showed where my office would/could be.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in managing construction? Ever worked for a real estate company before?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boxer Property Management in June 2013.

Interview

I had one initial phone interview. Then met the a few Regional Leasing Managers and the Director of Leasing. Within the week, the Director of Sales, my initial point of contact, reached out to inform me I had qualified for the position and they would like to have me on bored.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sell them on the room in which we were interviewing.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boxer Property Management in May 2013.

Interview

Hiring Process took 1 week.
    Interviewed with current Analyst and Hiring Manager.
    Second Round was with Higher Management

Interview Questions

• Questions related to SQL and work exp   1 Answer