Bradford White Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bradford White

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleville, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bradford White (Middleville, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process included: a phone interview, physical interview with a manager and a director, two online psychological tests, second interview and plant tour, background check and drug screen/ physical. Once an offer was extended, the entire process, from beginning to end took approximately 2-1/2 months for an admin position focusing on data entry and filing.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question from the manager was, "are you looking to take over my position?"   1 Answer

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleville, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bradford White (Middleville, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

2 interviews one over the phone and one in person with a human resource employee. After that there is a set of classes, that takes 3 days, that need to be taken. After that you start a 90 day probation period as a labor bank position where you can get placed on any job in the factory. Once you have your 90 days in you are considered an employee

Interview Questions

• What job experience do you have?   1 Answer

Employee Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bradford White (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I had been contacted because of a resume i posted on line.I received a telephone screening initially. given an appointment to meet in person for a 1:1 interview. The 1:1 was conducted by a third party on behalf of the company.. i was not informed of the third party relationship until i arrived in person.

Interview Questions

• If i was willing to accept the pay being offered for a full-time position   1 Answer

Labor Bank Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleville, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bradford White (Middleville, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

It's a standard interview where they ask the usual questions. Then I had to come in for 4 half days to go through safety films and general group dynamic assessments. They didn't seem to weed out too many people during the multi-day event, the real decider was the 90 day probationary period. After speaking with others, it's not uncommon for a group of a dozen to be whittled down to a single person before the 90 days worked period is finished (through a combination of quitting and firing).