Brady Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2.7

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Brady (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I received a request to have a phone interview with someone in HR. The day she requested that we interview I advised I was extremely busy that day, but received push back that it had to be on her requested day. I rescheduled another interview to accommodate this one. 20 minutes after we were scheduled to talk (half hour meeting) she finally responded to my email that she was in a meeting gone long and would reach out to reschedule. That was almost 3 weeks ago. I sent a follow up email with no response. If she does contact me I will be letting her know I'm no longer interested.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brady (Buffalo, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by their recruiter, who expressed a strong interest. Interviewed with her over the phone. My experience exactly matched the position applied for with 18 years of exactly relevant experience. She had little to no format for the interview, just said tell me about you and I'll tell you about us. After she told me about the company and the opening, we discussed general business ideas. She didn't ask if I had any questions about the position. The interview seemed to go exceptionally well. She said she was handing my resume to the VP of sales. I never heard back from anyone. After 2 weeks I reached out just to check status, since it seemed strange. The recruiter never replied to my email. Terrible.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brady (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call and called back within the hour. The person had no idea who I was or what I was calling about and had to call me back 10 mins later to find my file after several attempts of looking while I was on hold. Called back and arranged the time to meet and interview. Arrived early for my interview but sat waiting for 15 minutes into my interview time to water for the interviewer. Met with the interviewer and then a second interviewer. Standard "tell me about a time" questions. I asked the 2nd interviewer what they liked best about the company and the response was I work with all my co workers from my previous company. This led me to believe the company is very clickish and everyone from HR was from the same previous company? Funny how that can happen and doesn't seem like a very objective hiring process. Two months have gone by and I still have not received an official "reject" that I didn't get the job and obviously no job offer.

Interview Questions

• google interview questions and you will find them word for word. not very creative   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brady (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on site interview. On site consisted of 3 back to back in person interviews - no break offered between interviews. Was in hot seat for 2 + hours

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brady.

Interview

Phone Interview started out with the interviewer spending 10 minutes on what he would cover on the interview. Became evident that I was a bad fit from the beginning and wondered why I applied.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brady (Valencia, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with five or six hiring managers. All were very very nice.After the initial interview I was taken into another room for a mock phone call that I was told was mainly to see how I sounded on the phone. After the mock phone call was complete, I was given a written Microsoft Outlook test and Microsoft Excel test. Both multiple choice. Finally there was an online 3 minute typing test. Overall my experience at PDC Healthcare aka The Brady Corporation was very positive and I was extremely disappointed that I was not chosen for the job.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brady (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

The entire interview process went fairly quickly and was very professional, however, the management team was over 40 minutes late for our appointment.
    The HR team was very helpful in providing information and answering questions.

Safety Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brady (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

Step 1: Received telephone call asking about availability to go to next step. Step 2: Pre-screen telephone interview. Step 3: Telephone interview with Regional Manager. Step 4: Interview with Vice President level for possible face-to-face, or another telephone interview (never made it to Step 4).

Interview Questions

• Typical qualifying questions about professional background.   1 Answer

R&D Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brady (Madison, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Interview was very relaxed - mostly behavioral based on projects that I had worked on in the past. No real technical questions presented. Interviewers made it obvious they were looking for a candidate with a strong product development/design background. Interview consisted of both the hiring manager and a representative that was currently a part of the program.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience make you a good candidate for this program?   Answer Question

Research Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brady (Madison, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was informed of my on-campus interview location slightly less than 24 hrs in advance. It was a one on one interview with and engineer which focused on my accomplishments in graduate school and how I may transition into an industrial setting where projects move more quickly. Questions mostly focused on how I define a projects success and how a interact with coworkers.

Interview Questions

• List a time where you had no idea how to solve a problem, and explain how you worked through it. How did you use what you learned to solve a different problem? How have you used the experience gained from those two problems to solve a third?   Answer Question