Brainlab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brainlab Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview

I was initially contacted about ten days after applying online for a phone screen, which was about a 10-15 min conversation with the HR person. Shortly after that an in person interview was scheduled with the HR person, the manager of the department, and the accounting manager. About a week later, I was asked to come in and meet with the Data and Reporting manager and the Director of Finance. They tried to have me meet with the CEO that day, but he was unavailable. Since he was unavailable I had to schedule a third meeting with the CEO for a few minutes later that week. Then, since that went well, I was contacted and asked for references. Overall it was a positive experience, although process was longer and a bit more exhausting than I thought it would be. The questions were overall pretty straightforward, mostly covered my resume and experiences.

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brainlab (Billings, MT) in July 2017.

Interview

I had an hour long phone interview. I have no experience as a clinical specialist. I applied online and after a few weeks, I got an email to schedule a phone interview. The interview was very-much based on scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Brainlab?   1 Answer
    • Lots of scenario questions, ex: How would you explain to a surgeon that he is using one of our tools wrong (if you are in the OR mid-surgery and you cannot impede sterilization procedures/zones)?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths/ weaknesses? (kept asking: what else?, so have a bunch ready)   Answer Question

CS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brainlab (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, manager called to discuss job description and to ask about your resume and possible experience, within the field, talk about products, hospitals they work with and how the job goes day to day.

Interview Questions

• Talked about traveling for training   1 Answer

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brainlab (Tucson, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview but it was more of a setup for the in person interview. Also confirming that I was available for the scheduling that they wanted to place this batch of new hires on.

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Brainlab (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Very laid back interview process. Interview felt more like a discussion on current products offered. Innovative company with a lot to offer. Great office with modern feel, young employees and a great location

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with the amount of travel involved?   1 Answer

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brainlab in December 2016.

Interview

Very Lengthy. Management takes its own sweet time to respond. Went for an on-site interview too and was rejected saying "Lack of experience". After going through 4 interviews before the on-site, the reason for my rejection was lack of experience. Why go ahead with the process when you're not interested to hire or come up with a good/valid reason for the reject.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. I spoke directly to my eventual supervisor on the phone and then scheduled an in person interview where the job was offered to me on site.

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Brainlab (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I was emailed about a month after applying online to set up a phone interview. I thought it was a good interview, where I learned a lot more about the job and we went over basic requirements to make sure I was a good fit. I had a second phone interview about a week later with someone else, and it was a little more in-depth (behavioral/situational questions). After that I sent multiple follow-up emails over a few weeks and only heard back twice, saying that they were still interviewing candidates and would let me know when they made a decision with me about moving forward or not. After over a month I had still not heard either way, and since I got the same response twice I decided to just wait for them to contact me about my status. This never happened and I was just left hanging, which felt very unprofessional.

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview

Very decisive, simple, quick and agile. I enjoyed the behavioral questions they asked and used the STAR method to answer the questions. It was nice to meet the managers. The process was quick and short and they got back to me as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview

First a phone interview for about 10 minutes. Then an in person interview with 3 different managers. Overall a positive experience. Everyone was very nice. I shared my previous experience and learned what would be required of me here. Interview was very conversational.