Brainlab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brainlab Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.7

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brainlab in December 2016.

Interview

Very Lengthy. Management takes its own sweet time to respond. Went for an on-site interview too and was rejected saying "Lack of experience". After going through 4 interviews before the on-site, the reason for my rejection was lack of experience. Why go ahead with the process when you're not interested to hire or come up with a good/valid reason for the reject.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. I spoke directly to my eventual supervisor on the phone and then scheduled an in person interview where the job was offered to me on site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Brainlab (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I was emailed about a month after applying online to set up a phone interview. I thought it was a good interview, where I learned a lot more about the job and we went over basic requirements to make sure I was a good fit. I had a second phone interview about a week later with someone else, and it was a little more in-depth (behavioral/situational questions). After that I sent multiple follow-up emails over a few weeks and only heard back twice, saying that they were still interviewing candidates and would let me know when they made a decision with me about moving forward or not. After over a month I had still not heard either way, and since I got the same response twice I decided to just wait for them to contact me about my status. This never happened and I was just left hanging, which felt very unprofessional.

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview

Very decisive, simple, quick and agile. I enjoyed the behavioral questions they asked and used the STAR method to answer the questions. It was nice to meet the managers. The process was quick and short and they got back to me as soon as possible.

Management Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview

First a phone interview for about 10 minutes. Then an in person interview with 3 different managers. Overall a positive experience. Everyone was very nice. I shared my previous experience and learned what would be required of me here. Interview was very conversational.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview

Met an employee through a career fair at school, kept in touch over the course of a year and was contacted by the hiring manager for an open position. Had a total of 6 interviews (5 over the phone, 1 casual interview in person) over the course of 3 days. The interviewers were pretty relaxed and just wanted to create an open dialogue about the position and my qualifications, interests, and fit for the company. I was offered the position at the end of the 3rd day of interviews. The process was incredibly quick, but very pleasant overall.

Interview Questions

• Why Brainlab? How would you describe IGS? Other fit and competency based questions.   Answer Question

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brainlab (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied in October. Heard back early January. flew up mid january. Was made an offer mid February
    From initial contact to offer about 30 days. Everyone was very kind and welcoming. The onboarding process seems organized and friendly

Interview Questions

• Many situational questions, some brain teasers. Mostly trying to get to know you   1 Answer

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brainlab (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Very quick hiring process. Applied online then had a phone interview with manager followed by an in-person interview with manager. Position was offered and they were rushing to have my start date moved up (even though I had an obligation with my other employer to give 2 weeks notice)! Training sessions for new employees are only held every so often so they wanted to have me start asap.

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview

Two phone interviews with two members from upper management followed by one in person interview with upper management. It seems as though all applicants are competitive in terms of education, so the emphasis is put on personality and how you will interact with others in a team environment. The process was very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very personable. Again, in my experience, I found that they wanted to ensure I possessed the core qualities they wanted in a team member. While there was an emphasis on technical capacity, I found that they wanted to know they were hiring someone who wanted to be apart of a passionate team of individuals that truly believes in putting out the best product they can.   1 Answer

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brainlab.

Interview

Phone screening, then rounds of Interviews in the office. First you get a call from the hiring manager, and then you will be paid to be brought into the Chicago office for the in-person interviews.