Brammer Bio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Biological Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alachua, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brammer Bio (Alachua, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I was never told which position I was interviewing for (I applied to several). It was never clear to me who I would be reporting to in my interview. The director who interviewed me called me at 10:30PM the night before because he forgot what time we were interviewing the next day. I had one interview with both operators and management, so I never got the chance to ask operators what the real work environment was like.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with molecular cloning?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Interview

I met with HR and hiring manager for about an hour and a half. It was very interesting and informative. I had the chance to describe my experience and elaborate on my skills.

Manufacturing Associate III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brammer Bio (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Brief phone interview and asked to come in. Meeting lasted about an hour and a half with supervisors and HR. Easy interview, never felt like I was being grilled. Plenty of time to talk about my work experience.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brammer Bio.

Interview

I recently spoke to some representatives from this company at a career fair. I introduced myself and a woman who didn't speak a word to me grabbed my resume out of my hands and stepped to the side. The girl I had introduced myself to quickly dismissed me with "we aren't offering internships." even though I was looking for a full time position. Once I told her that, she said "You can apply online whenever" without telling me about what opportunities would be available for someone with my background. I proceeded to carry the conversation and was learning very little about the company in the process. Meanwhile, the woman who took my resume was pointing out things on it to the person beside her, whispered something, and proceeded to laugh. All of which happened in my direct line of sight. Brammer Bio should really reconsider who they choose to represent their company. If you don't plan on actually trying to recruit during a recruiting event, why would you even show up? I've never had such a horridly unprofessional experience in my life. I would have reached out to their HR department directly, but they don't have contact information listed anywhere.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me anything. That was one of the many problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brammer Bio (Gainesville, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Sat down with a team of scientists and a senior scientists and talked casual about my experience and why i wanted the job. Later met with HR manager to interview further and learn more about the company. More personality type questions than scientific ones.

Interview Questions

• How would you settle a dispute with co-worker or supervisor?   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brammer Bio.

Interview

The process was very comfortable and welcoming. An initial phone screen then sceduled an on-site interview. Offer was extended the next day. Great location next to many restaurants and bars in kendall square but was extended a better offer in Ohio.

Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alachua, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brammer Bio (Alachua, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Emailed company, got an email back for a face to face interview, was sat in a small room and interviewed with two people, and afterward a third. Got a call back a week later. Started 3 weeks after interview.

Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alachua, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brammer Bio (Alachua, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later got an email for a phone screen. Three days after the phone screen I was invited to a Skype Interview and then got invited to do an on site Interview.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brammer Bio in August 2018.

Interview

Scheduled for HR phone screening for the first round. HR sounds disinterested and seems she is multi tasking while interviewing. Somehow I can sense they are either not interested or they already found an candidate internally. After weeks of follow up, got a standard rejection mail which is not surprising.

Advice : Take hiring process seriously. Please keep the candidate engaged and at least have a courtesy to listen to them rather than multi tasking and replying with the same word again and again.

I would think twice before giving an interview to them in future.

Interview Questions

• Standard HR questions : Your profile, weakness, strength   Answer Question

Downstream Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brammer Bio (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online early 2018. I got an invitation for an onsite interview in Cambridge a week later. There was no phone screen with HR or the hiring manager, which was strange. The interview was for a half day. The layout was in a "speed dating setting" in that there were other candidates interviewing for other positions. I was asked the typical questions about the position, industry, etc. All the people I talked to were really confused as to where to send me next. Also, they all kept saying how overly bust they were. I sometimes was waiting for a while between sessions. It was really disorganized.

No courtesy follow up communications of any kind was received afterwards.