Brandt Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Phone Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic Beach, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brandt Information Services (Atlantic Beach, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by in person. Tips: show up early, building is a maze. interview went well. Typical questions. Not too bad. I am now just typing words to meet the length requirements.

Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandt Information Services (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Once you apply, they send you a computer test that you have to do. Then they do a phone screening and then a live interview. Pretty basic questions asking about prior customer service experience and availability

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brandt Information Services (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

easy, friendly, laid back but still informational. Hit all the points in a conversational manner got to meet all of the higher-ups to discuss the position and the company as a whole. Enjoyed meeting everyone and getting a feel for the environment.

Interview Questions

• About a past job and how I would related these skills to the position being offered   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brandt Information Services (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

It was easy. They ask about prior experience and your personality. Learning to deal with people who may not happy with service. They want someone who needs the job. They may ask about your plans (home life and school), they may also ask about the number of hours you are willing to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you dealt with a customer on the phone who was not happy.   1 Answer

Sccm Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brandt Information Services (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a great interview with the client. Was phoned within 5 minutes to say I had the job. I was interviewed by the manager of the team and the head person in the SCCM team. They made me feel at ease and asked me a number of technical questions and then some logistical ones given my location.

Interview Questions

• They asked about SCCM 2012 and how it differs from SCCM 2007.   Answer Question

Labor Market Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brandt Information Services (Tallahassee, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

I initially found out about Brandt at my college's part time job fair. I submitted a resume to them on the spot, though the person as I now recognize as the one of the managers for my department said I could simply email it to her (and that is largely how referrals are handled - if you are referring someone to the department, she asks us to have that person send her a resume.) Anyway, after reviewing my resume, I got a call for a schedule phone interview. I found that they didn't ask anything particularly unexpected or difficult, and I think the purpose of the phone interview, after being around this company for a while, is mainly to clear out any really problematic candidates and to get an idea of the personality of the person. After you have your phone interview, they will call you back for an in-person interview at their office. The interview questions they ask are fairly basic and straightforward. I remember them asking a lot of questions about how well the person can work on a team, as they feel that that is an important part of their organizational culture (everyone works on teams.) That said, there is an additional twist.

Interview Questions

• For their labor market department, much of the work that you have to do is research oriented in the sense of finding phone numbers and addresses for companies. They do an assessment of this at the beginning of the interview, and given that most are not expecting it it can be a little bit daunting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't a negotiation phase for my position.

Labor Market Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brandt Information Services (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

You will first have a phone interview where they will ask you a few questions about yourself and your available work schedule. Then they will schedule a face-to-face interview. You will go in a room with 2 bosses and they will ask you general interview questions. Then they will give you a phone survey script to read to them.

Interview Questions

• Reading the script was weird because I was reading the questions and answers, but really you should only read the questions (which I did not know at the time)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, but you can choose your own hours, and are expected to on spot the day of the interview.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brandt Information Services.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR representative by email. She told me she had found my resume through my university career services and I seemed to have the skills set they were looking for. I received a call the next day to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview took about 40 minutes and all of the interview questions were pretty general.

Interview Questions

• Most of the phone interview questions were quite general
      - How do you handle stress from a scale of 1-10
      - How good are you at communicating from a scale of 1-10
      - What is your biggest accomplishment
      - What is your biggest failure
      - What would your previous employers say about you
      - Tell me about yourself

And then she asked general administrative questions like what is your availability, can you work on weekends...   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandt Information Services (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. A few days later I received an email from the manager to complete an online assessment and to schedule an interview on the site location. Three days later I arrived early (to avoid construction traffic) and waited an hour before being interview. There was people there before me and we all had to take another assessment test before the actual interview. The assessment test took 25 minutes, after that we did an interview (not a group interview, but it was out in the open) and she ask me general questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your work experience? When are you available? Can you work weekends? How would you handle a difficult client? Why are you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brandt Information Services (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

Open and friendly. Very professional but also felt like a casual conversation. I was being myself which is usually very social and kinda goofy. If you be honest and relaxed then you should be able to secure an offer.

Interview Questions

• How can you handle multiple customers at once? What is a bad situation you've been in and how did you fix it? How well can you handle being under pressure from loads of work?   Answer Question