Brandywine Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brandywine Senior Living Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.0

Concierge Interview

Interview

It was great. They were very friendly and educated you about the company during the interview. They also asked standard questions. It was a 1:1 interview but every time someone entered the office they introduced me to them and told me who they were and vice versa. It was a very welcoming experience. Everyone was extremely kind

Wellness Nurse Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haverford, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Haverford, PA).

Interview

The interview went quite well the DON was very impressed with the fact that I was a new nurse and I was able to obtain my nursing license before graduation. I had to wait about 2 weeks for my FBI Clearance and Pennsylvania criminal background check to come back. You must have a clear record. They don't play that!!!! The DON called me every couple of days to keep me in informed on how much progress was being made; and I really appreciated that!!!!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in one year?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living in January 2016.

Interview

I Interviewed W/ The Director After That I Interviewed W/ The Executive Director It Went Well More Like A Friendly Conversation I'd Say. They Both Wanted Me To Start ASAP Background Drug Test & Lift Test Came Back Great. I Got The Job 😊

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I Was Able To Negotiate Alot Which I'm Very Happy.
    My Advice Is Just Go In W/ Confidence!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandywine, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Brandywine, DE) in January 2016.

Interview

good, and they were nice. I liked the building and the residents look happy. I didn't like that test. I wanted to work there and maybe go back to school to be a nurse.

Interview Questions

• why I wanted to work there   1 Answer

personal reasons, I couldn't work out

Care Manager/Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenixville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Phoenixville, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I Interviewed W/ The Director Then Interviewed W/ The Executive Director It Was More Like A Friendly Conversation. Before Leaving They Wanted Me To Start ASAP So They Sent My Info Out For My Background Check. I Got Physical Done They Next Day Then They Made My Appointment For My Drug Test & Lift Test Everything Came Back Great.

Wellness Nurse Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

We spoke briefly it was more of a conversation then anything. I then took and integrity test, 56 questions very easy. They will call me once those results come back and then I take my drug test. They will run a background check after you leave.

She mostly asked me about my responsibilities at each job

Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living.

Interview

There was a very long questionnaire online on what I would do in certain situations. In person interview. Meet and greet of everyone. General walk around orientation. Talk of wage and availability.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Voorhees, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Voorhees, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

A nurse test to see if you pass. I toured the building. Interview consisted of reviewing my past experience and discussing compensation relative to experience . Very brief 3 day orientation. The building is very huge to drag a cart around and administer meds on time .. papers were given for the orientation of the checklist to follow but was never collected. Need to think on you feet here and quickly .. I think they need more than one nurse in the AL unit.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how I feel about dementia and appropriate understanding of the diagnosis   1 Answer

Negotiation

at the interview table

Anonymous Employee in Howell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Howell, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

The process was great ...We discussed my background of working in this environment also ...what i have to go through to get hired as far as passing all required testing

Interview Questions

• What would i bring to the company.   1 Answer