Brandywine Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017

1.9

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Howell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Howell, NJ).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Maintenance supervisor and the housekeeping supervisor. They asked me about my experience and how I would feel about working in this field. It was a good interview they made me feel welcome and showed me respect. Over all a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience? How long was I in this field? Would I be able to handle this environment? Do I mind working in other areas if needed? What kind of equipment can I use? Do I mind working with hard cleaning chemicals?   Answer Question

Business Office Manager/Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bear, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Bear, DE) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume through Indeed, was contacted via email to fill out the full application, was then contacted by phone twice for an in-person interview. I drove about 45 miles and took a day off work for the interview. I was interviewed by the head of HR and another person who never really introduced her position within the company. They spent about 10 minutes with me and barely asked any questions. They read my resume which was spot on for the position and complimented me several times on my breadth of experience, personality, and friendly demeanor...then the HR person proceeded to say "No body puts baby in the corner" "You are a salesperson and you would be bored in this position" "we don't have any sales positions right now, sorry" NOTE: I hate sales and have never done sales...I was rushed through and pushed out the door after that without a second thought, no tour of the facility etc like the other candidates. I was told that they were going to fast track my resume to corporate for sales position which i am sure never happened. I still sent a thank you email to the HR person in the interview. I have not heard a peep since the day i walked out the door. If you have already decided on a person, just call the others and cancel...don't waste my time and MONEY! If you feel threatened by a potential candidate or they are truly not a good match, don't lie to them or do a much better job of hiding it! Most unprofessional interview on which I have ever been!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Interview

It was great. They were very friendly and educated you about the company during the interview. They also asked standard questions. It was a 1:1 interview but every time someone entered the office they introduced me to them and told me who they were and vice versa. It was a very welcoming experience. Everyone was extremely kind

Wellness Nurse Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haverford, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Haverford, PA).

Interview

The interview went quite well the DON was very impressed with the fact that I was a new nurse and I was able to obtain my nursing license before graduation. I had to wait about 2 weeks for my FBI Clearance and Pennsylvania criminal background check to come back. You must have a clear record. They don't play that!!!! The DON called me every couple of days to keep me in informed on how much progress was being made; and I really appreciated that!!!!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in one year?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living in January 2016.

Interview

I Interviewed W/ The Director After That I Interviewed W/ The Executive Director It Went Well More Like A Friendly Conversation I'd Say. They Both Wanted Me To Start ASAP Background Drug Test & Lift Test Came Back Great. I Got The Job 😊

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I Was Able To Negotiate Alot Which I'm Very Happy.
    My Advice Is Just Go In W/ Confidence!!!

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandywine, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Brandywine, DE) in January 2016.

Interview

good, and they were nice. I liked the building and the residents look happy. I didn't like that test. I wanted to work there and maybe go back to school to be a nurse.

Interview Questions

personal reasons, I couldn't work out

Care Manager/Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenixville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Phoenixville, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I Interviewed W/ The Director Then Interviewed W/ The Executive Director It Was More Like A Friendly Conversation. Before Leaving They Wanted Me To Start ASAP So They Sent My Info Out For My Background Check. I Got Physical Done They Next Day Then They Made My Appointment For My Drug Test & Lift Test Everything Came Back Great.

Wellness Nurse Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

We spoke briefly it was more of a conversation then anything. I then took and integrity test, 56 questions very easy. They will call me once those results come back and then I take my drug test. They will run a background check after you leave.

She mostly asked me about my responsibilities at each job

Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living.

Interview

There was a very long questionnaire online on what I would do in certain situations. In person interview. Meet and greet of everyone. General walk around orientation. Talk of wage and availability.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brandywine Senior Living (Collegeville, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

filled out forms on line, took a test; had a physical, had a face to face with supervisor; had a tour of the facility; had a building fire training; had 3 days of training at desk with concierge. Hiring took longer than necessary due to facility being brand new

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with working with people of all ages; overall positive   1 Answer