Bravo Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bravo Health Interview Questions

2.3

Outreach Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bravo Health (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

When I first heard back from Bravo Health I was really excited...But when I actually got to the location I was not feeling it....the small bathroom was dirty and the Receptionist did not even speak to me after she let me in the the locked space...I think 10 people walked pas me before one person said, "hi". In the interview Oscar mentioned the way they want to cross train and how they want everyone to mesh like a family but when I asked about benefits he could not give ma an answer since they are going through this merger or buy out either they have no idea what the benefits are which is not a good sign. Too many question were left unanswered by management....but they did say what is expected of me which was a lot.

Interview Questions

Company going is in transition right now and I'm not willing to take the chance of leaving my current job that is close to home, I don't pay for my health insurance, I get monthly incentives and end of year bonus...I was just looking to see what was out here.

Healh Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bravo Health (Baltimore, MD) in August 2010.

Interview

this company knows what they want out on their employees. They are very friendly and lay it all out during the interiew. I wanted to negotiate the salary but they seem unwilling though I am not worried because of the extensive training that I will gain by working here. I can see career growth just walking in.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel are the challenges of caring for elderly?   Answer Question

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bravo Health (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2009.

Interview

Interviews are done with several people in one days. some of the meetings are a panel, and some 1:1. Don't be discouraged if it seems like they hate you. Everyone got that impression. The people at the corporate office were cheery. Don't mention any other jobs, if they ask be vague. Try to up play a passion for helping. know what you're getting into.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Highball.

No Comment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bravo Health (Baltimore, MD) in October 2008.

Interview

Recruiter called me a day or two after submitting my application. We scheduled a 1 hour phone interview for the following day. Shortly after, they asked for me to come in to interview. They paid for my airfare and hotel and all I had to do was submit receipts for food and incidentals. Interview lasted about about 6 hours and consisted of a full agenda of back-to-back hour-long 1:1 with various managers, directors, VPs. Some of the interviewers brought in their technical folks to ask me detailed questions to make sure I really knew my stuff. Flew back out the same day. Mostly the process was to assess my personality, cultural fitness, professionalism. People seem fast-paced, entrepreneurial, very accomplished but not arrogant, the type that work 60 hours a week and don't complain about it. The whole process from application to a solid offer took about one week. I really don't think they even checked my background, as this process was extremely quick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered a salary that was on the extreme low-end of what I expected (they put a lot of effort to attract me, so I expected a very generous offer), yet the salary offered was within the 50th percentile for someone with my skill and experience, and just 5% more than my then-current employer. I suggest you research Salary.com to find out what you are worth, and feel free to negotiate up to 10% more, but only after an initial offer has been put on the table.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bravo Health in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online and promptly received an email about setting up a time to talk on the phone. The phone interview was really just setting up the in person interview. Face to face interview was an hour with a director. Very standard nothing out of the ordinary. Followed up in the standard ways but never heard back from them. Even gave them an easy opportunity for closure by saying if the position has been filled let me know otherwise I'm still interested. Seems very unprofessional even in this environment. If you don't have time to follow up with people who have in person interviews how confident can your clients be that you will meet their needs?

Medicaid Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bravo Health in March 2010.

Interview

Prior ot the in-person interview there was a phone screening with the hiring manager. It took approximately 30 minutes over the phone. The interview was four hours with four different people (hiring manager, group director, senior executive, and a peer). The company is housed in several buildings in Baltimore. Each interviewer walked me to the next office, sometimes to a different building, crossing a busy street (there is now a crossing light installed). Everyone I met with was very friendly. One note: The directions the HR correspondant provided were to the loading dock, not to the main enterence.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bravo Health in October 2009.

Interview

Four face to face meetings. One with the hiring manager, one with the other manager in the department. One with the VP of the department, and one with a VP of another department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. This was where I wanted to work as part of a relocation.