Bravura Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 3, 2017

3.2

CONTRACT ROLE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bravura Solutions (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Face to face CV review with standard questions and review of experience. Built great rapport and understanding with hiring manager....so I thought ...

Was verbally​ offered the role...set up my company again (for contracting) and bought insurance and then offer withdrawn without much consideration about my situation. However, feel I dodged a bullet and have a better job now so karma exists.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bravura Solutions (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Do not recommend - Very strange interview process, have been accepted for a position than been asked to apply for another role as they were very happy with me, in the end to be refused for both positions. Never happened to me in my entire career, I found it very unprofessionally. If this is the interview process I would imagine that I am lucky I haven't got a position there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bravura Solutions.

Interview

It was of 5 rounds and took about a month to complete. However the questions asked were relevant for the experience and job requirement. The final round had 5 members of UK management interview me in topics ranging from economics, current business scenarios, list of products I have worked on.

Interview Questions

• How does the insurance market look like in the prevailing economic scenario in the context of UK region?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bravura Solutions (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Overview of role and project details. Went through relevant experience and how I would fit into the company. Finished with 5-6 standard competency questions. Interviewers were generally friendly adopting a casual attitude.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Discovered company via a recruitment agent who made a direct approach. Had two interviews, first with professional services manager and second more in depth professional & technical interview with HR as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you plan a project to deliver our software to a high value strategic client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty short and straightforward. I was able to negotiate my preferred starting salary.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bravura Solutions in October 2014.

Interview

First round was technical guy asked me about basic core java questions like about hash map and sql And sql asked was on bit tougher side interviewer asked me write queries.. Second round of more of managerial + technical both not that difficult only situational question was asked

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1 day

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bravura Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Took whole day. Although very very technical. Read core java.
    No need to learn framework as they have their customized one. Learn cache which is well implemented in Bravura. SQL is a must.Show your PL/SQL skills that would surely help.
    Also they use SOAP which is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Core Java
      No Framework asked
      Exceptions
      SQL   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bravura Solutions.

Interview

A bit slow...messed up JD. They had mixed the JD of a Lead and a SSE to create a JD for Manager position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bravura Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

1. Hiring process is mix of referral and external Consultant. (HR will always prefer consultant)
    2. Resume is shortlisted by Lead or SM and asks HR to arrange initiate process.
    3. Consultant or HR will call to have Telecon time.
    4. Telecon or F2F technical interview. Sometimes Telecon to decide if candidate is worth calling.
    5. Followed by Personal interview with senior manager
    6. HR round mostly just formality to discuss money matters.

Interview Questions

• Explain how did you collect the requirement in a particular project.
      Can you draw a screen mockup for a Bank website.
      How good you are with Testing a product. Are you willing to test if required.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I knew it was small product company. So i have used my negotiation skill reasonably.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bravura Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Process involves hands on coding session on core java, sql.junit execution on the code developed. technical round with australian panel.HR round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much.