Breg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Breg

2.8

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Breg (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the department manager and peers. They were very friendly and asked great questions; also answering my questions thoroughly. I was introduced to key members of other teams I would be working with and allowed to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in my field? How did I get started?   1 Answer

Patient Liaison Interview

Interview

First impression was great. Location was well lite, clean, and orderly. I was greeted warmly by reception and even complimented by a staff personal. Dress was business casual. The interviewer appeared shortly and on time. The person was friendly courteous while remaining detached from any outcome. I was both enthused and nervous. Several questions asked but interviewer was conversational.

Interview Questions

• how would i handle issues with a coworker. further questions into onboarding others. what did i like. what did i not like.   Answer Question

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Breg.

Interview

Answer preliminary email questions; then you wait a month; complete a phone interview; then you wait a month; complete an in-person interview with several members of the Marketing team and then you continue to wait, until you get a much better job offer.

Interview Questions

Withdrew my application because the process was too long; ended up working with a top competitor.

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Breg (Oceanside, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

The HR rep was rude during the phone interview. Upon being asked about salary requirements I said I had a few questions that I would compile, send via email and based on those answers (regarding responsibilities and experience) I would send an answer to the salary query. I email the rep and received no response to my questions. A month later she finally replied to my queries, in a very short, incomplete manner.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Breg.

Interview

Long panel interview with testing that is supposed to tell a lot about you but if it did, why are so many people leaving the company

Not the position I wanted

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Breg (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Very disorganized group. I was initially scheduled to interview with four people over four hours. One didn't bother to show, and one was "too busy and didn't follow procedures." That should have been my first clue. They talk a lot about their culture, but you won't see any. I was called back a second time to finish what didn't occur the first time, now speaking with a panel of four and writing answers to a test over one hour's time beforehand. Everyone asks lots of questions there, but no one tells you anything - i.e., I never saw a job description, no one knows if the person I am replacing is coming back and/or when this will happen. Therefore, I am answering a lot of questions and being told nothing, except about this "culture," which, in the end, did not exist. Why is this place so secretive? Now, upon further investigation, it's not financially viable. Not a happy bunch of people, either. Finally, after all those hours I spent there, I heard "not moving forward with candidate." Why? Who knows, it's a big secret. I feel sure I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• A lot of "what would you do?" questions. How would you know, when you have no idea what their problems/goals are?   1 Answer

Breg Response

Oct 11, 2016 – Director of Corporate Marketing & Branding

Candidates like you give us their valuable time and attention while interviewing at Breg. We owe it to you and all applicants to be organized and respectful of your time, so I am sorry for your poor... More

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Breg (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Unprofessional.
    Scheduling an interview took longer than it should have. Mesages not left when calls were missed.
    Follow-ups not done in a timely manner. Offer letter recieved two weeks after promised.
    If I didn't contact them for updates, I would have been kept in the dark.

Interview Questions

• Do you have expierence working with durable medical equipment products?   1 Answer

IT Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Breg (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Completely professional 4-stage interview with: 1.) initial feedback from the recruiter/going-over of skills, then approved for an interview with 2.) interview with IT Supervisor. Comprehensive phone interview there, then onto 3.) conversation with one of the Sr. Sys Admins in the department. 4.) Was the in-person interview with a small group of 3 staff members. It all happened in well-paced beats and took place over a 3-week period. Totally streamlined with solid communication throughout.

Interview Questions

• How are your customer service skills?   1 Answer

Do Not Wish to Disclose Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Breg (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Had three scheduled interviews with a test to take which was a piece of cake. Nothing special really. All three interviews were about 15 minutes long. Now though I know for a fact that they do phone interviews, after which they end up hiring unprofessional and unqualified for the most part.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty straight forward, nothing out of extraordinary.   Answer Question

Do Not Wish to Disclose Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Breg (San Diego, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone Interviews setup via internal talent acquisition team. First two phone interviews with separate interviewers were normal at half hour each. Third interview with second interviewer was a no-show. Rescheduled fourth interview with same person was again a no-show. Withdrew candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Actualized phone interviews: questions were normal. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question