Bridge Back To Life Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridge Back To Life Center

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bridge Back To Life Center (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Went to the interview with the interview but the office manager and the billing specialist that was the first interview to second interview with the interview by the compliance officer was told I received the job had to wait for HRA never heard from HRA

Interview Questions

• How do you think you could help working at Bridge back to life what are your specialties   1 Answer

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridge Back To Life Center (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I didn't feel that it was a real interview. The person interviewing seemed so intent on hiring immediately that she barely asked any questions. It felt like she was selling the company to me and didn't seem interested in finding out if I was right for the job.

Receptionist Interview

Interview

one interview, one on one interview with officer manager, asked many questions about previous office experience and about my knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excelt, Powerpoint, etc.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember; none of the questions were really that difficult.   Answer Question