Bridge Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridge Partners

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bridge Partners (Redmond, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a member of the Bridge Partners Talent Management team about a role they thought I would be a good fit for via LinkedIn. There was a brief phone screen with the talent team. Then I met with the director leading the project and two current team members (one of whom turned out to be a former co-worker, though I didn't know that going in). Following that I had a very short interview with the Client. The director had a brief discussion with the client, after which the project director and I had lunch over which the offer was informally extended and we discussed start date, logistics, and salary negotiations. A formal offer letter was sent via e-mail later that day. I accepted the position and have been with the firm since through many different projects.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were standard and straight forward. They asked about technical competencies, and gauged my professionalism, work ethic, and cultural fit for the firm.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridge Partners (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

3 part process and the team that I meat with were very lovely. However weeks later they got back to let me know the position was placed on hold after a month long interview process.

Interview Questions

• They went over the basics that are asked in every interview   1 Answer