Bright Side Dental Interview Questions

Updated Jan 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bright Side Dental

Bright Side Dental

Application

I interviewed at Bright Side Dental

Interview

They offer to pay for you to be come a registered dental assistant! Straight forward questions but I recommend asking questions at the end. Also, be prepared wit basic knowledge of what a dental assistant does

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to become a dental assistant?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bright Side Dental (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in Oct 2021

Interview

After having filled out an application via LinkedIn, one of the people at the corporate office in Bloomfield Hills, even though the job posting was for another location, reached out to me via e-mail, there was no phone call. When I arrived for my interview, I was handed a clipboard with yet another application to fill out by writing. Once I was finished, I went into the next room and the person and I interviewed. They were nice and to-the-point. Seeing as I've worked in a medical office before, it was about what I would expect.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? Tell me about your previous experience. Tell be about a time when you solved a patient problem.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

14h

a

Physical Therapist

After submitting a job application, personally how long do you wait before not hearing any response that you take the intended job out of consideration and move on? (Not counting those random out of the blue jobs where recruiters hit you up 2-3 months later after you’ve applied.) I’ve been on the hiring end so I know how the processes work, so I give it a week max now as an applicant. I wanted to ask what everyone else’s personal timeline was?

6 Comments

Healthcare

30.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Bright Side Dental~137512
Join the conversation on

Bright Side Dental

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Side Dental in Jul 2016

Interview

It was really laid back. Was in touch with a recruiter who set up the interview. Interview consisted of a tour of the office and then just talking with the lead dentist. After speaking with him, I was asked to go to a different office where I would primarily be working. Spoke with that dentist about treatment philosophies and was offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about what got me up in the morning? Also, questions about my future.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Side Dental (Southfield, MI) in Aug 2015

Interview

Your first interview you come and talk to the hr dept in Southfield. Then they have you feel out all these test. Once you pass those you have 2 working interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bright Side Dental (Southfield, MI) in Aug 2014

Interview

Very in depth and caring. They made sure you are qualified for the job that you are applying for. Very caring and willing to help out in any situation. She made the interview process very smoothly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed