Bright Side Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bright Side Dental

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bright Side Dental

Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Side Dental in July 2016.

Interview

It was really laid back. Was in touch with a recruiter who set up the interview. Interview consisted of a tour of the office and then just talking with the lead dentist. After speaking with him, I was asked to go to a different office where I would primarily be working. Spoke with that dentist about treatment philosophies and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about what got me up in the morning? Also, questions about my future.   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bright Side Dental (Southfield, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Your first interview you come and talk to the hr dept in Southfield. Then they have you feel out all these test. Once you pass those you have 2 working interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really wasn't any.

Hygiene Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bright Side Dental (Southfield, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

Very in depth and caring. They made sure you are qualified for the job that you are applying for. Very caring and willing to help out in any situation. She made the interview process very smoothly