Brightpoint Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2018

1.9

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brightpoint Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial call from Brightpoint Search in a state other than NY (where the position was). Assured me that I would be doing Group and family therapy. Arranged for an interview at a Site in a borough of NYC other than the one in which I would be working. Interview was unfocused. Next day I get a call from the Out if state recruiter saying I was being offered the job. Really? I didn’t see the site I would be working at, didn’t meet the person who would be my Supervisor and they were offering me the position. I told the recruiter I needed a day to think about it. He told me that was not acceptable, that there were numerous candidates selected for that position and I had to decide by the end of the day. I called later that day declining the offer and the recruiter asked me if I wanted to see the site before I made a decision. Well, Duhh, that is something that any other recruiter would have offered much earlier. I accepted the site visit which was ac10 minute “run through” of a site that looked like a “Medicaid Mill”. Later that day I got a call saying I needed to make a decision. Since I was out of work for a few months and eager to get back to work, I accepted the job due to its location and hours. But I was right... it IS a Medicaid Mill and I should have steered clear of this Agency based on the lack of professionalism shown during the interview process.

Account Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Brightpoint Health (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I was called to interview for Bright point health. I initially met with a Ms. Hayes and two account manager all of them were very friendly. That same day I was called back to meet with Ms. Hayes for a second Interview at their Bronx site. We toured the site and she asked me a few questions and stated that someone would be in touch with me. It took a week and a half before they let me know whether or not they wanted to Hire me. I was told that they wanted to hire me and that I had to wait for internal approval and that someone from HR would be contacting me. I waited an additional three week to hear from someone and was told that they are not going to hire for that position any longer and that there were layoffs through out the company. He was going to consider me for another position but because I was not a pro a Excel he told me that he would keep my resume on file. Not very professional in my opinion.

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightpoint Health (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

A 30 minute phone interview was conducted with a very pleasant woman. I was then set up for a face to face interview two weeks after this. The interview itsel went well, they were very interested in what of their core values most spoke to me. The interview went very well for the most part. After, I received an email to set up a time to shadow an established nurse manager. It was WEEKS of back and forth before I was finally told the position had been out on hold due to budget cuts. I think In this instance, someone should have notified me not me digging for answers.

Interview Questions

• Which of our core values do you most indentify with?   1 Answer

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brightpoint Health (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was very disorganized while one person was interviewing me she was on the phone constantly trying to find the other party that was supposed to interview me. Overall very mediocre interview.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in your Feild? I am impressed, Do you really need want this job?   1 Answer

Chief of Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brightpoint Health (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was a little disorganized and took place over two months. It started with a phone call that lead to an in-person that was scheduled with the VP of HR. She was unable to make it and I waited in the hallway for 20 minutes while they scrambled.

Then I was asked to come and speak with the CEO and his VP of outreach. An hour into the meeting all went to pot, as the company failed to pay half of its employees and his attention went to dealing with this issue. So I was asked to wait a little longer, after waiting an hour, I left a note and went on my way.

The CEO emailed me and said I was the best and "Strongest" candidate so far.

Two weeks later I get a call and was told that the only issue that the CEO had was that I looked liked I just stepped out of a GQ photo shoot. Yes, I was too well dressed, as they prefer the IBM 1950's look and was asked that if I were invited back to wear something plain.

These people actually work in NYC and think this way.

Then a month later, I was asked to meet with the entire executive team, in all a group meeting of about 20. They peppered me with questions and I answered. It seemed to go well.

I was asked to write a speech and do a PowerPoint presentation for an upcoming event of the CEO's and it took forever to pry the information out of his people.

I completed the task and was told that it was spot on.

Then I was told that the CEO needed another month or two to make up his mind. This is where I bowed out, for if he is this indecisive on one position, what does he do with a real crisis.

In the end, they have no clue what they are seeking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the three worst things about yourself.   1 Answer

Brightpoint Health Response

Oct 9, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Dear Candidate:
    Let me be the first to say thank you for your posting. We regret that your interview experience was not a positive one. We at Brightpoint Health take our interview process very... More

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brightpoint Health (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by in person interview. Tested me on the core values; went thru my resume felt more of a conversation that a formal interview. Provided with a tour and son

Interview Questions

• Average questions pertaining to my background   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brightpoint Health (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

A group a senior management, apparently hastily arranged. CEO appeared to drive the process. It was less an interview, more a prolonged speech. The sense I got was that the interview was a formality. They had an opening and wanted to staff it as quickly as possible.

Interview Questions

• How much salary would you need?   1 Answer

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightpoint Health (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Brief, screened by internal hr people. Interviewer was pleasant and friendly, but was more interested in representing the company than my background. The process took a long time for internal approval.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about us?
      Career goals 5+ years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Could negotiate the salary to a limited extent