Brink's, Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.3

Non-CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

They ask questions about situational circumstances as well as make you take a drug test, brinks physical exam which includes lifting, pulling, pushing, and various physical requirement, and M-DOT certification exam which includes sight and hearing tests.

Messenger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was not an interview at all. Phone interview with recruiter at corporate office was fine until I went in to the face to face at branch. Very unorganized an unprofessional. They talked about the new recruiter and tried to offer other positions I did not apply for. They did not ask me any questions at all. I wasted 45 mins in the lobby just to go to the back for the manager's officer for them to talk about nothing for 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work overtime?   1 Answer

Route Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Met the General Manager and HR Manager toured the facility and spoke about the basics of the day-to-day activities. Questions were straight forward about professional history and competency based questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online was contacted next day by recruiter via email to set up a face to face interview. It went a few days later for an interview with the branch manager and I feel it went really well basically we talked about what the job intelled and about pay, risks involved, and benefits then I spoke with another manager he asked about me and what I had done before and afterwards I was told I would be contacted by email for the next steps, if they contact me I will take this job

Coin Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in February 2017.

Interview

Missed call from Recruiter, she left message for me to call back. Called back several times over the course of 1 week. Left 2 voicemails. Its a shame they dont even call back. Y call in the first place. Online application status still says CONSIDERING even after 2 weeks of recruiter calling. Annoyed. Guess its a sign not to work for them

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview went smoothly. The interviewer reiterated that this is a SECURITY job. I'm not easily spooked life is life but to others they might get scared and no longer want the job. All in all though the interview took 15 minutes tops and was fairly comfortable.

Teller/Cashier/Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Really easy and fast. Laid back. I even joked with my hiring manager. They are looking to see if you are "Sketchy". Sometimes they take you to the back to see where you'll be working, I didn't but heard others did.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Coppell, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I have been working for Brink's for two years in a different country. The interview was easy and positive. Even I was experienced with the company, they haven't contacted after the interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your strenghts   1 Answer

Vault Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

The interview was pretty simple they just asked question about yourself and what experience you have.The lady that interviewed me was real angry looking but after the interview I was called back by the same woman who happened to be a very nice manager.The Boss also explained that there was a starting time but no end time due to the fact that there really isn't the same amount of work each day.

Cash Processor Interview

Interview

I interviewed with a supervisor because the manager was not there. She asked a couple questions. Nothing major. She said I seemed like a good fit for the team she supervises. I spent days before the interview practicing my technique and I didn't even really have to use it.

Interview Questions

• Use one word to describe yourself?   1 Answer