Brink's, Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brink's, Incorporated Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2018

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in June 2017.

Interview

It was a wonderful experience. Well organized and full of important information. Interview lasted around a hour. I met with the general manager and the hr rep. My military background helped a lot.

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was a joke completely unprofessional said I would be contacted by email about next step never heard anything. Complete waste of time. I will never apply to this company again.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I received an email from the Brinks recruiter wanting to set up a phone interview. He referred me to the next step in the interview process. I had a 2nd interview by phone that went great! That Director of Operations sent me an exam by email to take and get back to him within a week. I am awaiting for the next step which will be 3rd phone interview or they may fly me out for a face to face.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell about my background and what I wanted salary wise.   1 Answer

Shuttle Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was a standard type of interview but before the interview started the Vault Manager would screen you as if you were going to a baseball event. After that I was taken to a room where the interview began. They would go over the background check and start asking a few questions. The manager would also talk about the job description. I heard the job was brutal. I mean very dangerous and it pays a little less than an armed guard standing post at other security companies. After the interview I was escorted out of the building but being screened again. I will tell to those people trying to get a job as an armored shuttle driver, be glad if you didn't get the job, you would not have wake up at 6am in the morning every day working inside a hot vehicle with NO AC dealing with drivers on the road who should not getting their drivers license diving like crazy. Coming home all pissed off trying to tell managers about the problem but they would not listen. Working so many hours that you would not get a single day off. The worst part of the job is that I apply for does not have a part time days and hours. They constantly extend the job posting deadlines for no reason. If they are not hiring, then they should take the posting down.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work weekends and holidays   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Coppell, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Overall interview process was very professional.
    1) HR screen over phone. HR had to call me multiple times (6 to be precise) to schedule reschedule interviews. But, they were courteous.
    2) Hiring manager screen over phone. Hiring manager was professional and clear.
    3) Physical interview with hiring manager (Director of Product), architecture lead, VP of Product and VP of operations. This was about 1.5 hours of conversation though most of the interviews felt rushed about 15 mins with each of the VPs. It was more of a feel good interview as well a culture fit.

They are looking for people who can bring management' into their slow and legacy way of doing things where engineering and IT just does everything - so this is a organization that is under transition (albeit slowly).

Interview Questions

• As me questions I can gauge more about you just buy the questions you ask?   Answer Question

Non-CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

They ask questions about situational circumstances as well as make you take a drug test, brinks physical exam which includes lifting, pulling, pushing, and various physical requirement, and M-DOT certification exam which includes sight and hearing tests.

Messenger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was not an interview at all. Phone interview with recruiter at corporate office was fine until I went in to the face to face at branch. Very unorganized an unprofessional. They talked about the new recruiter and tried to offer other positions I did not apply for. They did not ask me any questions at all. I wasted 45 mins in the lobby just to go to the back for the manager's officer for them to talk about nothing for 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work overtime?   1 Answer

Route Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Met the General Manager and HR Manager toured the facility and spoke about the basics of the day-to-day activities. Questions were straight forward about professional history and competency based questions.

Messenger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online was contacted next day by recruiter via email to set up a face to face interview. It went a few days later for an interview with the branch manager and I feel it went really well basically we talked about what the job intelled and about pay, risks involved, and benefits then I spoke with another manager he asked about me and what I had done before and afterwards I was told I would be contacted by email for the next steps, if they contact me I will take this job

Coin Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in February 2017.

Interview

Missed call from Recruiter, she left message for me to call back. Called back several times over the course of 1 week. Left 2 voicemails. Its a shame they dont even call back. Y call in the first place. Online application status still says CONSIDERING even after 2 weeks of recruiter calling. Annoyed. Guess its a sign not to work for them