Brink's, Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brink's, Incorporated

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Messenger Interview

Interview

simple and easy. very basic questions. be honest and you will be fine. the interviewer was very easy going and welcoming. spoke about my other experiences and how i think i would handle the job

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Interview process went ok. I was first phone interviewed then brought onsite for a tour and personal interview. Everything was fairly standard, if a little informal. I was told they'd call me back with a decision but they never did.

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

After applying online and participating in a relatively easy and casual phone screen, I decided to meet for a 1:1 interview. This person that I was to meet with was traveling from their main office in Texas to California.

The person who set up this meeting literally gave me no instructions on what to do when I arrived. Upon my arrival, there was no office to check into, no specific person to greet me... just an empty gated parking lot with the hot CA sun blaring down on me. To make things worse, the person who set up the meeting didn't provide any direct contact information for anyone in the actual building . I seriously considered leaving as I was waiting in the uncomfortable asphalt parking lot. I eventually asked a random employee who was leaving to get someone from the office to help me.

The woman that I eventually met with went to pretty great detail about why their security was so tight at the facility. Um... I was able to walk right in the gate and ask a random employee for help. Needless to say I was unimpressed.

The actual interview felt like more of a conversation where I was the one giving HER tips on how best to run recruiting operations. This person wasn't dumb or naive, but I was clearly the more experienced professional. She had only been with the company for a few months so its a little hard to fault her for not having much knowledge about the company but she totally failed to sell me on this opportunity. Also, I'll never really know why some people in managerial level positions are content with antiquated ways of doing business.. i.e. no remote work possibilities that promote work-life balance.

I was going to send a follow-up e-mail (to thank them for their time and whatnot), but but decided it wasn't worth it. Even if I were still to get an offer I would decline. Don't get me wrong, I don't need to be wined and dined to accept a job offer, but I didn't like the overall experience as a candidate was not incredibly substandard.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of ATS have you used?
      How would you construct a recruiting team?
      How many requisitions have you handled at a time?   Answer Question

Driver/Messenger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Applied online then heard back from a recruiter within a month and then had a phone screening and scheduled an interview at Charlotte Location spoke with 2 different managers because the position I actually applied I didn't want and from had to reapply and then about 3weeks later found out because of an Accident that happened that wasn't my fault along with the two speed tickets and received I was unable to be a driver

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work 50-60hrs a week ?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

I applied directly on their website. I was contacted by their Corporate Recruiter within about 2 weeks to schedule a phone interview. The recruiter was a no-show for the initial phone interview. I sent an email to the recruiter to see if we could reschedule. We agreed to reschedule for another time that was convenient to us both. The recruiter did not even show for the second attempt for an initial phone interview. In a time when companies complain about not being able to find enough qualified applicants, it makes you wander. It appears the problem could be in the HR department. All I can do is SMH with disgust.

Interview Questions

• When would I be available for an interview?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Manhattan, KS) in June 2019.

Interview

The initial interview was great. The second one was horrible. The guy was yawning over and over during the interview. It was as if he was not interested and wanted to do a necessary chore of talking to me.I mentioned my A+, Sec+, Bachelor's in IT, and that I am getting my CCENT at the moment. He proceded to inform me that this wasn't adequate and that Military training as a 25U was not equal to Help Desk. He may be right, as civilians do not get shot at while installing Cat5 cables. I have never spoken to a more inadequate hiring manager in my life. Get the job or not, I will not ever work there. This is scary that this happens at the door of the company!

Interview Questions

• Have you done help desk before?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

Minimal, it was essentially a "what do you want to get out of working here" followed by an extensive job description. If they call you in for an interview, you essentially got the job (as long as you don't screw up the personality quiz they give you at the end)

Vault Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

with speaking skills and get the job right on spot and verbal speaking & learning. typing skills typing job cashier skills and capability of doing a food job. to have a big paycheck and communication skills

Interview Questions

• how would i do the job right with evrything going right.The passion of doing everything right and on spot.   Answer Question

Messenger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Birmingham, AL) in May 2019.

Interview

It’s was really brief , I had already had a phone interview so when I had my in person interview it wasn’t very long just more of them telling me about the job position and what they offer . I got offered the job and was told to wait on my recruiter to give me a call back on the next steps ..

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will be able to do this job successfully (after describing the job description)   Answer Question

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Miami, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

I came in they recommended business casual and I dressed business professional, to show I really wanted the job. I came in 30 minutes early and waited for 5 minutes until I was brought back to the interview room. Immediately the woman who interviewed me has this look on her face something is wrong. She starts of by saying so, I don’t usually do the interviews sorry our manager isn’t here today. (Why not reschedule?) so what we’ll do is get the preliminary questions out of the way then call you back in the next day or so to talk to the manager. (So I have to make two trips to the office?) i then asked is that a normal part of the process, coming in for two interviews? With a smile she says no and then we move on. Usual interview questions ensue, then I take the personality assessment. Normal stuff I have taken many any never failed one ever. They tell me have a good day well call you for another interview. I wait two days no response. I can leave a message wait the weekend call on Monday, she doesn’t get in until 11.(wow that’s late.) I call again no answer. Finally on Wednesday they answer tell me, oh we’re sorry you should’ve received a message last week we decided to move on with other candidates. Oh ok that’s fine have a good day. I look at their job postings they posted new posts for 6 different jobs on Tuesday, (24 hrs prior to my conversation that the job has been filled) so if they are still searching for candidates why not be truthful and just say you didn’t meet our requirements? Even though I have 7 years of extensive training in related fields. Overall I got the feeling of very disorganized and very unreliable.