Brink's, Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brink's, Incorporated Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2018

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in June 2017.

Interview

It was a wonderful experience. Well organized and full of important information. Interview lasted around a hour. I met with the general manager and the hr rep. My military background helped a lot.

Corporate Position Interview

Interview

Worst. Interview. Ever. First he called late. Then asked "Tell me about yourself." Said he did not like how I answered the question, and went on to say he didn't think I had the energy to work at the pace he needed. I may need a job but not from these guys.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Oakland, CA).

Interview

The hiring process a few years back was probably very different than the process today! I had a total of 12 different interviews and was put on a plane to go meet with the senior management team. I had interviews one-on-one, two-on-one and whole teams on one. I remember thinking back then, "Wow, they sure care about who they hire and that's a good thing". Looking back I think it was a bit over the top....the company revenue at that time was around $300 million so it was small by comparison to today. Doubtful that anything like this is happening today.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over all the other candidates?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

informal, short, directly to the point; very little was asked about me during the interview, only if that I could meet their minimum qualifications and would I mind working long hours in mobile metal oven. After that I was emailed files to fill out regarding background check from the last 10 years, take a drug test and the required to pass a DOT physical.

Interview Questions

• Do you have history of drug use   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Was a typical interview. The interviewer did not mention several changes coming in the company that would have made me change my mind. I feel tricked into working here because they are always short staffed with a high turnover rate..

Interview Questions

• Can i handle being in a stressful and dangerous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Springfield, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Awkward. Not as formal as I expected. I was asked a few questions about why I wanted the job, and was told that I would receive an email if I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Brinks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Denver, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Came in to interview one on one with a supervisor. Took a test drive in an armored truck. In-depth background check, polygraph, drug screen. Overall process took a little more than a month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was a joke completely unprofessional said I would be contacted by email about next step never heard anything. Complete waste of time. I will never apply to this company again.

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

The process took about 5 weeks. I happened to meet the hiring team on campus I submitted my resume and they called me for face to face interview at their location

Interview Questions

• Previous experience with business continuity   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing much to negotiate

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Coppell, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with VP of IT Ops and CIO. It was a casual, informal setting and discussion due to the fact that I was a referral by a VP within the IT organization. Discussed issues within IT, how to incorporate change and work with legacy systems and employees to bring about a more robust environment.

Interview Questions

• How I would respond in certain situations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very quick and to the point, no back and forth.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Coppell, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I sent in my resume and someone contacted me in less than 3 days to schedule an interview. I completed a Skype interview and then an in-person interview on site. Both went very well. The questions were appropriate and applicable. Afterwards, I was instructed to complete a background check, personality test, and drug screening before presented with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Provide me with a brief overview of your previous work experiences as well as what you enjoy doing outside of work.   Answer Question