BroadVision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at BroadVision

Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BroadVision (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Quick and pleasant with a couple people at a time. Not a lot of technical questions.

Negotiation

Took the offer letter without haggling.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BroadVision (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Interview process was good. Quick followup.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BroadVision (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Good interview, but wanted me to start immediately. I was permitted to give a 4 day notice.

Interview Questions

• "Would I accept a starting salary of 16 K a year?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

When first offered me a salary, I asked them if they interested in hiring children. Then they shot back a more reasonable offer.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BroadVision (Redwood City, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was very fast. Got lot of technical questions. There were 2 interviews scheduled. One with hiring manager and other with the team. Manager did ask all about the projects i did and in other interview it was fairly technical.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BroadVision (Redwood City, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

3-round interview. The first round is technical testing, asking about algorithm and data structure. Like Stack or Tree sort. 2nd round is also a technical interview with their manager and some senior guys. More details technical questions but not that hard. The last round is meet with their VP and hr.