Broadmoor Hotel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 3, 2017

2.4

Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadmoor Hotel (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Arrived early to the appointment, but was seen 15 minutes after my appointment time. Quick interview reviewing availability times basically. Was not hard at all and I think anyone can pass it.

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadmoor Hotel (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

It took an extremely long time to even hear back from the spa. At the interview, I was shocked to receive an offer of $8.50 an hour with no commission. As someone who has previous experience in high end spas, I find this outright insulting!

Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Broadmoor Hotel (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

The Recruiter provided great information on the culture of the company. He was also very specific about what I would be responsible for if offered a position. The interview was coordinated through a hiring event and was held offsite from the Hotel property. The interviewer was very congenial and willingly shared his story about how he came to his position at the Broadmoor, after having worked there for a period of time and then being away for some time which provided me insight into the Broadmoor's hiring practices.

Interview Questions

• In what areas of the hotel are you interested in pursuing employment?   Answer Question

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadmoor Hotel (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Just an 1:1 interview, talking about my last jobs experiences, then what I know about the company, and how and why I think my skills could help in this job. In total around 20 minutes of interview.

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadmoor Hotel (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

1st - I had a phone call interview from department manager, 2nd - Then a personnel department interview, 3rd - Then a second interview with department manager who changed hiring title to PT from FT, 4th - Then a hands on massage with lead therapist (unprofessional), 5th -Then a follow up interview with department manager which didn't happen, she was unavailable. Received a rejection e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Customer service and experience questions from department head.
      Personnel questions about application form.. previous employers, drugs, EEOC questions, background check etc.
      Answer Question

Turndown Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broadmoor Hotel (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online while I was living in a different state. I was contacted for an interview and upon learning I was living in Maryland at the time they offered a phone interview opportunity. I did two phone interviews before being offered the position to start at orientation the following month.

Interview Questions

• What procedures would you follow to clean a guest's room upon entering?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you handled a difficult experience with a customer/guest in your previous employment.   Answer Question
    • Are you able to follow our dress code standards?   Answer Question
    • Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadmoor Hotel (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

I attended the Spring Career Fair where I was interviewed by managers from two different restaurants. Questions varied by manager, but general knowledge of the service industry was expected. A friendly personality, a well-prepared resume, and attention to your appearance are VERY important. Don't forget to smile and use excellent manners.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Broadmoor?   1 Answer

House Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadmoor Hotel (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and they called me within the week to schedule an interview. I interviewed with and HR representative for my first interview and with the Director of Housekeeping for my second interview. They allowed me time to give my employer a two week notice. After you get a your second callback, they schedule you for paid orientation.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult experience for you and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Turndown Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadmoor Hotel (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online, they called me for an interview, it took about 10 minutes: then they told me they would call for a second interview if I got the job and they did.

Baker/Pastry Chef Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Broadmoor Hotel.

Interview

I was interviewed during the last part of culinary school. My externship was completed at the Broadmoor and then I was offered a job. Interview was basic.